Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: study woes

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine


    nah now dbms book reddish colour. 3rd edition.

    i might transfer over to gippsland in feb.any tips??
    wonder if this is really wat i want....
    Err....Gippsland is an intersting place, it is located at the countryside of Victoria State, outside Melbourne City.

    If you have the chance, why dun you apply to go to the main campus - Claypton. It is a beautiful campus and the academic standard there R much higher, beside it is located at the Suburb of Melbourne city. Convenient to go shopping and to casino you noe....

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    Err....Gippsland is an intersting place, it is located at the countryside of Victoria State, outside Melbourne City.

    If you have the chance, why dun you apply to go to the main campus - Claypton. It is a beautiful campus and the academic standard there R much higher, beside it is located at the Suburb of Melbourne city. Convenient to go shopping and to casino you noe....
    can apply clayton meh??? i mean i thought can only gippsland!! i want a uni near the city actually.
    wonder if computing - sys development got place there.

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine


    can apply clayton meh??? i mean i thought can only gippsland!! i want a uni near the city actually.
    wonder if computing - sys development got place there.
    Nope! Not sure about now, but during my time, Clayton Campus did not offered this course, but you can try to apply for something similar to what you're doing now....

    oh....I missed the weather there! Dry and Cooling weather.....
    Just imagine, having a cup of coffee or tea outside the cafe, appreciating the scenic view over south Yarrow bank, especially during Autumn time when most leaves are redish in color.........

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    Nope! Not sure about now, but during my time, Clayton Campus did not offered this course, but you can try to apply for something similar to what you're doing now....

    oh....I missed the weather there! Dry and Cooling weather.....
    Just imagine, having a cup of coffee or tea outside the cafe, appreciating the scenic view over south Yarrow bank, especially during Autumn time when most leaves are redish in color.........
    ya i checked they dun have sys development offered in clayton.
    been to melbourne in dec....was sooooooo nice. nice cool weather. nice looking girls?? hee.
    very nice...better if u got friends.
    but if i take another similar course wont i have to start all over again??

  5. #25
    qhelix
    Guests

    Default

    eadwine: u just went to Melbourne for studies? i'm going there on the 6th August, studying in RMIT located in the city area, 5min walk away form my place!

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine


    ya i checked they dun have sys development offered in clayton.
    been to melbourne in dec....was sooooooo nice. nice cool weather. nice looking girls?? hee.
    very nice...better if u got friends.
    but if i take another similar course wont i have to start all over again??
    Nope, you can ask for advance standing (exemption), based on your current result as well as the course you planned to do it.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    Nope, you can ask for advance standing (exemption), based on your current result as well as the course you planned to do it.
    yup, will do that!! thanks for the advice man!! really appreciate all of it!!

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    hmm.. seems like there's quite a large Monash Alumni here in Clubsnap.

    I graduated from Monash in 1996. Did my course in Gippsland, Peninsular and Caufield campuses.

    Maddog was from there as well. He graduated in 1998 from Peninsular.

    Boy do i miss 'home'..

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by qhelix
    eadwine: u just went to Melbourne for studies? i'm going there on the 6th August, studying in RMIT located in the city area, 5min walk away form my place!
    RMIT! Yup! Lots of HongKonger and Malaysian students.
    Hope you and eadwine will enjoy the stay there.
    Oh..dun forget to play hard and study hard.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    hahaha i will guys

    no i didnt go there study in dec. went there for holiday. like the weather there alot!!

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh
    hmm.. seems like there's quite a large Monash Alumni here in Clubsnap.

    I graduated from Monash in 1996. Did my course in Gippsland, Peninsular and Caufield campuses.

    Maddog was from there as well. He graduated in 1998 from Peninsular.

    Boy do i miss 'home'..
    Oh Boy! Oh Boy! So many Monash grad around here!
    Family reunion ?

  12. #32
    qhelix
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    hahaha i will guys

    no i didnt go there study in dec. went there for holiday. like the weather there alot!!
    Wait till you check out what winter is like. I suppose it's still bearable, but gotta take care of your skin otherwise you'll get rashes on your face within the first few days. I know, I've been through it before...
    =(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •