Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggest Pentax`s "Free bag with dslr", which bag would you want?

Default Suggest Pentax`s "Free bag with dslr", which bag would you want?

Supposing there was such a thing going on, which bag would you like them to oem?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Suggest Pentax`s "Free bag with dslr", which bag would you want?

Billingham

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Supposing there was such a thing going on, which bag would you like them to oem?
    There's no such thing as a free bag, somebody need to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rocaway View Post
    Billingham
    In this case, all the body will be double of the current price! haha

my wife's prompting me to say-"any new Hermes bag will do"
    Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria.

Ok a bit more serious now, I really think if Pentax OEM a bag they will not choose something so common like crumpler or lowepro, because their vision is always to do something different from the main players...

Ok a bit more serious now, I really think if Pentax OEM a bag they will not choose something so common like crumpler or lowepro, because their vision is always to do something different from the main players...
    agree. get Marc Newson to design one

Tamrac, ORKIO (Belgian), etc . . .::::ORKIO::::Look at the brand of the camera model
    Last edited by felixcat8888; 7th March 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Pentax X Porter. lol
    Just like how Im getting their Nikon X Porter.
    A collaboration of some sort will do.
    Last edited by oyama85; 7th March 2012 at 10:23 AM.

I'd like a green colored canvas "China Bag" with soft padding.
    Nothing that shouts "Look! Look! CAMERA BAG.... can rob .... can pickpocket! "

Canon steal vanguard design and do 1 "EoS" bag exactly look like uprise 28

Maybe pentax can do the same and create 1 "K" bag with billingham design . Lol

Sure very popular
    My Flickr ->Flickr

All the shops already give free bag with every DSLR... Plastic bag.

I would save up for a Billingham... Well worth the $$$ IMHO. Get it in HK for even cheaper prices!

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    All the shops already give free bag with every DSLR... Plastic bag.
    must complain due to green earth save the enviroment no plastic bag but a proper camera bag hahaha
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

the one i remember seeing was pentax logo lowepro slingshot.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    agree. get Marc Newson to design one
    Samsonite Scope designed by Marc Newson:

Now we know where our bumblebee K-01's color came from

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Samsonite Scope designed by Marc Newson:

Now we know where our bumblebee K-01's color came from
    You beat me to it- I was going to suggest this too
    Samsung Galaxay S4 Zoom, Pentax MX-1,Olympus OM-D EM-5 (wet weather camera), Pentax X-5

Today bring a friend to buy K-r at SLR-r... as i know not free bag and sd card for pentax... so we buy it at the IT show first...
    in the end, SLR-R free a class 4 Sandisk 8GB card and a $28 lowpro bag....

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlightsg View Post
    Today bring a friend to buy K-r at SLR-r... as i know not free bag and sd card for pentax... so we buy it at the IT show first...
    in the end, SLR-R free a class 4 Sandisk 8GB card and a $28 lowpro bag....
    As I understand from OP and SLRR, if you pay a bit more, you can get the "free bag and SD card"
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    As I understand from OP and SLRR, if you pay a bit more, you can get the "free bag and SD card"
    when we pay for the cam... then she ask me to choose colour and take mem card... i ask her can i top up more for better bag or faster SD card... answer is no....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast