Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

  1. #1

    Default Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Hi guys.

    Is there any good or decent spot at labrador park for taking Sunrise? If so, where is it roughly? Got to plan something, kindly advice me THX!
    永恒的瞬间

  2. #2
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Now Labrador Park have new extension to the east, we need someone to go there and shoot some photo and post at the ClubSNAP.


    If you need some example of sunset then I may able to help:

    Tree @ Labrador Park

    Sunset @ Labrador Park

    .
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

  3. #3

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by WindowSnap View Post
    Hi guys.

    Is there any good or decent spot at labrador park for taking Sunrise? If so, where is it roughly? Got to plan something, kindly advice me THX!
    Well there is the jetty. Just that depend on timing if got any ships in the horizon at that time.


    Quite busy at times since seems to be primary entry into Vivocity/Harborfront.


    But if you have time, the fishing i would say is still decent.
    Last edited by Reportage; 7th March 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPine View Post
    Now Labrador Park have new extension to the east, we need someone to go there and shoot some photo and post at the ClubSNAP.


    If you need some example of sunset then I may able to help:

    Tree @ Labrador Park

    Sunset @ Labrador Park

    .
    Bro are you talking about the old extension? it's been there for some years.

    also...is the jetty still closed?

  5. #5
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Bro are you talking about the old extension? it's been there for some years.

    also...is the jetty still closed?

    No, is the new constructed extension water walkway link from the old Labrador Park all the way to Marina at Keppel Bay. This section was open months ago, in the past the walkway around the Marina at Keppel Bay was there but was for resident there only, now open to the public.

    The Jetty still close, I was there last month.


    .
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

  6. #6
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    If you remember, sun rises from East.

    If you look at the map, Labrador Park generally faces southwest... Until the Keppel Bay area... So you say, is there good view of sunrise with decent foreground? Logically speaking it is unlikely. From actual experience it is also not possible. You can always try Keppel Bay Reflections at sunrise though, I think you might get colors in the sky. Cheers.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    You can try the new boardwalk.





    Or walk all the way toward Keppel Marina,


  8. #8

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    boardwalk too... but this is sunset.. just let you have an idea about the sun positioning...



    Last edited by tecnica; 7th March 2012 at 04:18 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPine View Post

    The Jetty still close, I was there last month.


    .
    what a pity

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polar28
    You can try the new boardwalk.

    Or walk all the way toward Keppel Marina,
    Bro, where is this boardwalk? Thanks in advance.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    It is toward the left part of Labrador Park, just take a walk, you will not miss it.

  12. #12
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?



    Sunrise taken at Labrador park.

  13. #13
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    what a pity
    Off the record, actually there's a way to climb in. Superb spot for sunset.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by chillicutter View Post
    Off the record, actually there's a way to climb in. Superb spot for sunset.
    i know. i've been inside before.

    btw... that's not sunrise... the sun's too high in the sky already. haha

  15. #15
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Labrador Park-Sunrise?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i know. i've been inside before.

    btw... that's not sunrise... the sun's too high in the sky already. haha
    LOL! Ya.. reached there too late..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •