Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 989

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

  1. #761
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    HIGHLIGHT!!!



    i am amazed at how kuku brad jones is.



    looks likely we will have a hard time this weekend.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #762

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    i have a point!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  3. #763

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    HIGHLIGHT!!!



    i am amazed at how kuku brad jones is.



    looks likely we will have a hard time this weekend.

    TMD, after the penalty save, he switched off
    the 2nd pk was really a stoopid one to give away and get carded

    how more suay can we get? all season hitting woodwork and now we lost 2 goalkeppers in back to back matches....

  4. #764

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    TMD, after the penalty save, he switched off
    the 2nd pk was really a stoopid one to give away and get carded

    how more suay can we get? all season hitting woodwork and now we lost 2 goalkeppers in back to back matches....
    FA cup must pray damn hard..... sweat

    imagine third goal keeper red card again........ then KD play goal keeper...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  5. #765

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    FA cup must pray damn hard..... sweat

    imagine third goal keeper red card again........ then KD play goal keeper...

    If that happens, KD will ask Bruce Gobberlaar to come out of retirement to stand in.

  6. #766

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how more suay can we get? all season hitting woodwork and now we lost 2 goalkeppers in back to back matches....
    juz a minor nitpick, doni got thru the entire toon match, so technically, it aint back-to-back..

    bro kelccm muz have gone to sleep in time, and bro cc woke up in time..
    pls continue to do so for the the ENTIRE match for next match..
    bro rodz? probably interviewing at the bridge..

    pretty credible to get an away win with 10men for most of the match.. for once.
    mebbe norwich cant finish above us afterall..

  7. #767

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    If that happens, KD will ask Bruce Gobberlaar to come out of retirement to stand in.
    think we can still get calamity james on emergency loan cos out of goalies, altho im not sure if that rule applies for suspensions..
    brucie wasnt moving too well the last time he played..slightly under 2decades ago..
    but loved the way he could catch shots that most goalies would have strained to palm away a few yrs b4 that..

  8. #768
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    suddenly, manCircle utd clowns buanged 1-0 at weaken.


    surprising result!




    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #769

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    only one match they bad luck..... last match rooney and fabio escaped yellow and red card...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  10. #770
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    only one match they bad luck..... last match rooney and fabio escaped yellow and red card...
    kelong one la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #771

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kelong one la.

    they should be called Mankelongster united

  12. #772
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    The ball is round. Cant say kelong. Thats y lfc fail to impress in bpl. They need a good SG replacement, cant always depend on him. Lfc no luck this few yrs, only gd for other cup. Let hopes for top 4 next yrs plus 2 more cups, dont stress them too much n also, dont angry for last few games. Left with FA cup, wish they got it.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  13. #773
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    they should be called Mankelongster united
    sounds good.


    hehehehhee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #774
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    The ball is round. Cant say kelong. Thats y lfc fail to impress in bpl. They need a good SG replacement, cant always depend on him. Lfc no luck this few yrs, only gd for other cup. Let hopes for top 4 next yrs plus 2 more cups, dont stress them too much n also, dont angry for last few games. Left with FA cup, wish they got it.
    errmmm... we've already given up on Stevie G long ago and no longer depending on him if u follow our thread. you've been missing. kekekeke


    he is already past it and we know it.


    LFC fail to impress this season is probably down to the fact that we r in transitional stage, yes, yet again.

    next season will be a good indicator but i'm not hopeful. hahaha


    the decline has set in and a whole overhaul of some of the senior players and management team is needed.
    but still, the future looks rather bright as we do not have such a big debt hanging over our head. can't say the same for some other clubs.

    this season has been brutal and harsh to us. its a good learning curve.


    nothing lasts forever. no one gets to stay top dog forever.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #775

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    errmmm... we've already given up on Stevie G long ago and no longer depending on him if u follow our thread. you've been missing. kekekeke


    he is already past it and we know it.


    LFC fail to impress this season is probably down to the fact that we r in transitional stage, yes, yet again.

    next season will be a good indicator but i'm not hopeful. hahaha


    the decline has set in and a whole overhaul of some of the senior players and management team is needed.
    but still, the future looks rather bright as we do not have such a big debt hanging over our head. can't say the same for some other clubs.

    this season has been brutal and harsh to us. its a good learning curve.


    nothing lasts forever. no one gets to stay top dog forever.


    I think we played better with Stevie G this season....

  16. #776

    Default

    The results don't seems to favour SG on the starting lineup.... Sad to see that... If we can't secure win early then KD got to chase the game and no time to bring in the youngster ...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  17. #777
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I think we played better with Stevie G this season....
    so happen most times we win, he's not in the team. sad.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #778
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Hopes lfc all the best on FA cup now. Maybe europa next yr n champ cup the yr later? Heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  19. #779
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Hopes lfc all the best on FA cup now. Maybe europa next yr n champ cup the yr later? Heh heh!
    Regardless, we've won a cup n sad truth, we wil b in Europe nxt season.

    Haiz. Gotta work harder in the league.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #780
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Damien comolli has left LFC!

    Hooray!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •