Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 989

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

  1. #501
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Rafa is genious,even Hamman said that in his biography..if hes given £100million to spend in 1 season, im sure Henderson, Adam, Downing or Carroll wont be here..we were challenging in top 4 almost every season except his final season..made madrid & manure look like clowns..beating the likes of barca..juve even milan..

    Still a legend to lots of LFC fans..lolZ
    i cannot forget how he sold alonso.

    how he signed a lame duck in aqualanlan, a kuku player by the name of see-so-sicko, his insistence to use dirty kite as a right winger and many more.

    he can be a legend for LFC. he can keep the title safely in his locker, i dun care. jus dun ever gif him a chance to come back and whack LFC.

    thanks but no thanks.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #502
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    i cannot forget how he sold alonso.

    how he signed a lame duck in aqualanlan, a kuku player by the name of see-so-sicko, his insistence to use dirty kite as a right winger and many more.

    he can be a legend for LFC. he can keep the title safely in his locker, i dun care. jus dun ever gif him a chance to come back and whack LFC.

    thanks but no thanks.
    Whats with you & alonso? Lovers? LolZ..or u stocked up all of alonso gstrings now no more value? Haha..

    Aquilani is a very good player..typical creative attacking italian player who was unfortunate with injuries but also cant adjust to english football.

    Sissoko is also a good box to box midfielder but we have enough numbers in midfield..few of them better so he was offloaded to juve..its juve..great italian team..not small team..so obviously hes good..

    Kuyt was played wide on the right coz we dont have wide players..your fave hodgeson also played him there and also KD..

    He play Lucas..coz he saw potential..during early days..everyone criticises rafa & Lucas but since Lucas out injured, our form dipped..

    Rafa sign lotsa kuku players but at what cost? Peanuts or on free compared to current kukus signed by KD..

    I really dont mind Rafa 2nd coming..coz he put LFC back in world football after years in wilderness..sadly..we are back in..

  3. #503
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Whats with you & alonso? Lovers? LolZ..or u stocked up all of alonso gstrings now no more value? Haha..

    Aquilani is a very good player..typical creative attacking italian player who was unfortunate with injuries but also cant adjust to english football.

    Sissoko is also a good box to box midfielder but we have enough numbers in midfield..few of them better so he was offloaded to juve..its juve..great italian team..not small team..so obviously hes good..

    Kuyt was played wide on the right coz we dont have wide players..your fave hodgeson also played him there and also KD..

    He play Lucas..coz he saw potential..during early days..everyone criticises rafa & Lucas but since Lucas out injured, our form dipped..

    Rafa sign lotsa kuku players but at what cost? Peanuts or on free compared to current kukus signed by KD..

    I really dont mind Rafa 2nd coming..coz he put LFC back in world football after years in wilderness..sadly..we are back in..


    regardless, raf999 sold one of our best midfielders in alonso and brought in a lame duck, aqualanlan. i dun think this lame duck made more than 10 appearances for LFC?

    now we have to struggle without that one good midfielder and we are forced to sign stop-gap solutions like meireles, charlie adam. obviously they are never up to the style and substance of alonso.

    truth.

    everyone else played dirty kite on the right as we do not haf a proper right winger and dirty kite has been placed there by raf999, so the rest jus followed suit. u can say that he is the most suitable player to be on the right wing as we do not haf anyone better as raf999 did not make full use of the $$ he has to sign a proper right winger. 6mil GBP on jermaine pennant. what a waste of $$!

    in recent games, KD has started rubbish stewart downing on the right wing. but this kid's a leftie and it is obviously a horrible decision. we buanged and drew games with stewart downing on the right wing.

    truth.

    louya leiva took his time to develop and only play well without stevie G in the side. how funny it is that he only start to play like a real anchorman when raf999 left the club for more than 2 seasons. why is that so? maybe kenny dalglish somehow managed to coax the best out of him? maybe he grew confident only when raf999 has left LFC?

    truth.

    see-so-sicko is the worst ever midfielder to pull on the LFC shirt and that remains the truth. he is worse than this bruno cheyrou, the one gerard houllier touted as the 'new zidane'. if one was to rewatch old matches with see-so-sicko in the team, i guarantee that he/she will vomit blood gaogao (extra thick). he can handle Serie A becos the teams there play football like grandads playing football. it is just so slow and so full of rubbish fouls that disrupt play, so much so that even an S-League player can make it there.

    ask anyone here about see-so-sicko besides bro rodz and they will say it is the truth.

    raf999 over the span of his reign as a manager in LFC, has signed many many players of whom i'm sure has hit values exceeding 100mil GBP. some of them are hits, most of them are duds. he was with us for a long long time, too long for comfort especially towards the last 3 seasons under him, when he becomes dingdong and start playing weird formations and tactics.

    not forgetting he has the most excuses, more so than KD. it is never his fault and it will never be his fault.

    raf999 is such an interesting character in the history of LFC becos he can certainly divide LFC fans into 2 groups easily, one for him and the other, against him.

    raf999 is history with LFC and he will never get his chance to manage us, even though we have new owners. the new owners will know raf999 inside out when they check the club's history and not forgetting his short and ill-fated managerial spell in Inter-milan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #504
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    i would think that it is not ideal for raf999 to return to LFC, primarily becos he did not leave on the right note.

    he was asked to go, then sacked as he pocketed a sizable amount of compensation from us (not forgetting he pocketed another big pay off when he forced Inter to sack him after he challenged the owner's authority). he refused to leave and waited for the sack so as to pocket the millions.

    this left a sour taste, i'm sure, in many fans. i'm one of those, not only becos of this incident, but the fact that he lost his direction long ago and refuses to take in the blames. i belong to the really old-school type. if u're in the wrong, be a man and admit it.

    i'm sure most LFC fans are not blind to the fact that we can tell that so often, his team selection is a big mystery! thus, it is not surprising that we buanged so often against KKJ teams.

    now, this lousy and totally stupid behaviour is seen in KD's LFC. it is definitely a cause to fear. perhaps it has been inbred into the team during raf999's reign?


    i'm sure alot of the current playing staff have played under raf999 and as to whether they want him back, the American owners will talk to them and seek their advice.

    we will know at the end of the season.



    meanwhile, let us get behind the team and hope for the best.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #505
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    regardless, raf999 sold one of our best midfielders in alonso and brought in a lame duck, aqualanlan. i dun think this lame duck made more than 10 appearances for LFC?

    now we have to struggle without that one good midfielder and we are forced to sign stop-gap solutions like meireles, charlie adam. obviously they are never up to the style and substance of alonso.

    truth.

    everyone else played dirty kite on the right as we do not haf a proper right winger and dirty kite has been placed there by raf999, so the rest jus followed suit. u can say that he is the most suitable player to be on the right wing as we do not haf anyone better as raf999 did not make full use of the $$ he has to sign a proper right winger. 6mil GBP on jermaine pennant. what a waste of $$!

    in recent games, KD has started rubbish stewart downing on the right wing. but this kid's a leftie and it is obviously a horrible decision. we buanged and drew games with stewart downing on the right wing.

    truth.

    louya leiva took his time to develop and only play well without stevie G in the side. how funny it is that he only start to play like a real anchorman when raf999 left the club for more than 2 seasons. why is that so? maybe kenny dalglish somehow managed to coax the best out of him? maybe he grew confident only when raf999 has left LFC?

    truth.

    see-so-sicko is the worst ever midfielder to pull on the LFC shirt and that remains the truth. he is worse than this bruno cheyrou, the one gerard houllier touted as the 'new zidane'. if one was to rewatch old matches with see-so-sicko in the team, i guarantee that he/she will vomit blood gaogao (extra thick). he can handle Serie A becos the teams there play football like grandads playing football. it is just so slow and so full of rubbish fouls that disrupt play, so much so that even an S-League player can make it there.

    ask anyone here about see-so-sicko besides bro rodz and they will say it is the truth.

    raf999 over the span of his reign as a manager in LFC, has signed many many players of whom i'm sure has hit values exceeding 100mil GBP. some of them are hits, most of them are duds. he was with us for a long long time, too long for comfort especially towards the last 3 seasons under him, when he becomes dingdong and start playing weird formations and tactics.

    not forgetting he has the most excuses, more so than KD. it is never his fault and it will never be his fault.

    raf999 is such an interesting character in the history of LFC becos he can certainly divide LFC fans into 2 groups easily, one for him and the other, against him.

    raf999 is history with LFC and he will never get his chance to manage us, even though we have new owners. the new owners will know raf999 inside out when they check the club's history and not forgetting his short and ill-fated managerial spell in Inter-milan.
    Meireles & Adam signed as stop gap measure? You aint gona kid me! They were signed to play & compete! No players were signed as stop gap?! Meireles left coz of money & lack of confident in KD..Adam is a long time target,we didnt sign him during the January window when Blackpool still in the PL..KD followed him till June,stop gap? Haha, ur joking!

    Everyone played Kuyt on the right & its rafa fault? Obviously they saw something there & are intelligent enough to play him out right..

    Signing pennant as a winger for £6 million make sense at that moment coz we need winger & with a tight budget who would you think we can sign? Mata? Another joke la bro..haha..now look at £18million "flying" winger KD bought!

    Sissoko better than cheyrou? Haha,Sissoko left us & join juve..Cheyrou join which team? Serie A teams play like granddads? How many world champions granddad they have there compared to in england? Another joke la! Haha..oh how many s-league players make the grade in serie A?

    Remember?KD got to spend £100million in one season..u said rafa signed same amount in his few seasons with us...thats a wrong comparison..give rafa £100million, im sure he would attrct top talents from across europe..

    I dont remember rafa having a bad season except his final..but u mentioned last 3 seasons..which rafa? He must have been ur worst nightmare..lolZ

    Taking rafa poor career at inter is one thing..its tough to emulate what jose did the season before..plus backdoor probs he had with inter owner..

    But one can never forget hos Valencia team, low cost but very very efficient..beating rich & mighty Barca & Madrid..that commands huge respect..

    Plus hes still very well respected in Liverpool..

    Gillet & hicks were to blame..not rafa..hes got LFC close to his heart..

  6. #506

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    ok, rafa999 isn't that bad. i guess every manager got their own expiry date isn't it?

    and i seriously think that bro rods is rafa in disguise... lol

  7. #507
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Meireles & Adam signed as stop gap measure? You aint gona kid me! They were signed to play & compete! No players were signed as stop gap?! Meireles left coz of money & lack of confident in KD..Adam is a long time target,we didnt sign him during the January window when Blackpool still in the PL..KD followed him till June,stop gap? Haha, ur joking!

    Everyone played Kuyt on the right & its rafa fault? Obviously they saw something there & are intelligent enough to play him out right..

    Signing pennant as a winger for £6 million make sense at that moment coz we need winger & with a tight budget who would you think we can sign? Mata? Another joke la bro..haha..now look at £18million "flying" winger KD bought!

    Sissoko better than cheyrou? Haha,Sissoko left us & join juve..Cheyrou join which team? Serie A teams play like granddads? How many world champions granddad they have there compared to in england? Another joke la! Haha..oh how many s-league players make the grade in serie A?

    Remember?KD got to spend £100million in one season..u said rafa signed same amount in his few seasons with us...thats a wrong comparison..give rafa £100million, im sure he would attrct top talents from across europe..

    I dont remember rafa having a bad season except his final..but u mentioned last 3 seasons..which rafa? He must have been ur worst nightmare..lolZ

    Taking rafa poor career at inter is one thing..its tough to emulate what jose did the season before..plus backdoor probs he had with inter owner..

    But one can never forget hos Valencia team, low cost but very very efficient..beating rich & mighty Barca & Madrid..that commands huge respect..

    Plus hes still very well respected in Liverpool..

    Gillet & hicks were to blame..not rafa..hes got LFC close to his heart..
    u will haf ur point and i will haf mine.

    the problem is, the decision is not up to us. kekekeke


    we will know when the end of the season is upon us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #508
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ok, rafa999 isn't that bad. i guess every manager got their own expiry date isn't it?

    and i seriously think that bro rods is rafa in disguise... lol
    yes! that's right. kekekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #509
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi
    ok, rafa999 isn't that bad. i guess every manager got their own expiry date isn't it?

    and i seriously think that bro rods is rafa in disguise... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    yes! that's right. kekekeke
    Im not rafa la..haha..even though i wish im as rich as him..

    I juz think given a good sum of money..he can build a good team as good as his Valencia..tactically..hes among the best..

    His teams are usually tight at the back..like the italians..very efficient like the germans..unfortunately the previous owners were poor..

    Hope he will be back to prove doubters wrong..

    Neway..gd AM..my body still aching from last saturday futsal..old body..young heart..lolZ

  10. #510
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Im not rafa la..haha..even though i wish im as rich as him..

    I juz think given a good sum of money..he can build a good team as good as his Valencia..tactically..hes among the best..

    His teams are usually tight at the back..like the italians..very efficient like the germans..unfortunately the previous owners were poor..

    Hope he will be back to prove doubters wrong..

    Neway..gd AM..my body still aching from last saturday futsal..old body..young heart..lolZ
    we all are young at heart and passionate about LFC.

    HUAT AH!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #511

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    now many are wondering why henderson was playing week in week out.......

    why not maxi??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  12. #512

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    oh mine, newcastle is 8 points above us now.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  13. #513
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    now many are wondering why henderson was playing week in week out.......

    why not maxi??
    think KD mux change to a 4-4-2 formation.


    stick with 2 centerbacks, 2 fullbacks, 1 anchorman, 1 attacking midfielder, 2 wingers, 1 forward and 1 striker.


    GK - Reina.
    DC - Skirtie and Agger.
    RB - Johnson.
    LB - Enrique.
    DMC - Adam.
    AMC - Stevie G.
    Right Wing - Dirty Kite (yes! unbelievable!).
    Left Wing - Maxi.
    Forward - Suarez.
    Striker - Carroll.


    Carroll is a useful foil upfront, as a tank to absorb all the punishment from the opposition. use him to try n knock on headers and win some 50-50.

    Henderson and stewart downing can be bench warmers, along with jay spearing. frankly, these 3 are not good enough.
    once louya leiva is back, then adam mux be taken out.


    we should slowly start to introduce young players such as raheem sterling into the first team.



    currently, KD is behaving like raf999 in his last few seasons with us. all sorts of excuses, all sorts of rubbish team selection and tactics.




    it speaks volume of the team when we are 2-0 up with 15mins to go and yet buanged 3-2 and lost 2-1 at home against a KKJ club. reminiscent of the last moments of raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #514

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    come to think of it......

    we always dominate the match, but the opponents always shut us down, goal keeper makes more saves then ever, we got more shots on target but opponents always score with better ration, 5 shots and 2 goals.... we..... 10 shots one goal....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    the end of Liverpool.............???????

    with newcastle, man city, arsenal, man united, chelsea, hotspurs so strong................ what chances we have???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  16. #516
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    slow death.



    we need to build a strong midfield first.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #517

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    now all KKJ wanna play with us.... easy to beat, so what we always have more shots on target.... we cannot score....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  18. #518
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    now all KKJ wanna play with us.... easy to beat, so what we always have more shots on target.... we cannot score....
    basket. and he wasted so much $$ on rubbish players.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #519

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    money is not a problem, problem is now what to do with rubbish?? if buying more rubbish is to form a rubbish team, then some one must take the credit, wonderful job done....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  20. #520
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *61* ONSLAUGHT!! TOP 4!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    money is not a problem, problem is now what to do with rubbish?? if buying more rubbish is to form a rubbish team, then some one must take the credit, wonderful job done....
    we stock up on rubbish.


    i think henderson still can keep, becos he is young.
    he still can be moulded into a useful midfielder.

    andy carroll can keep for another season. besides, we paid so much for him and if we are to list him now, maybe cannot even get 10mil GBP for him.
    try to play him more often, together with Suarez, Dirty Kite, Stevie G and maxi.

    stewart downing... sell him ASAP. waste of money.

    charlie adam lost his form. maybe can sell him during off-season.




    KD shud look at signing a new right winger.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •