Thread: ZhangJiaJie, FengHuang Ancient City , Changjiang (Yangtze River) Cruise, Chongqing

Default ZhangJiaJie, FengHuang Ancient City , Changjiang (Yangtze River) Cruise, Chongqing

Hi,

We are trying to form a group of 10 to go for a 15 days trip from 1 Apr - 15 Apr 2012 to ZhangJiaJie, FengHuang Ancient City , Changjiang (Yangtze River) Cruise, Chongqing, Dazu. This is a sightseeing and holiday trip, Not specifically a photography trip. However, of course during sightseeing, there will be alot of opportunties to take photos; but will not stay in a single place for any long period just to take photos. We will need to cover the places/attractions as per itinerary. For info, we are likely to have night photoshoot at FengHuang city (besides the day shoot of course) as we are staying there.

We have already 6 confirmed and we will proceed as planned, regardless if we can get 10 persons. We hope to still get at least 10 persons so that we could reduce the overall cost. The cost is about S$2100 inclusive of flight, taxes, accomodation, cruise; etc. but exclude personal expenses, tips, and any programmes offered by the cruise operator (when we are onboard the cruise). This trip covered more places, and is much more than the 9/10 days offered during the Natas fair by the various tour agencies (quoted S$1600 for 9 days), and hence, we decided to plan our own itinerary.

The 6 of us are already paired up. We hope those can join as twins; as we are unable to go for triple sharing (due to the cruise constraint); unless willing to pay for single supplement (about S$5-600, will have to check further). If anybody is keen, kindly PM me so that I can provide your the details. Will have to act fast in view of the availaibilty of the flight tickets (we are flying via SilkAir direct to ChangSha. and flying back from Chongqing), as well as the cruise ticket (the cruise confirmed as of now is Century Diamond, 5-start cruise).

Thank you for your time in reading.

cheers,
    Alpha.

Default Re: ZhangJiaJie, FengHuang Ancient City , Changjiang (Yangtze River) Cruise, Chongqin

I have some travel tips & photos here if you're interested.

Fenghuang.

Default Re: ZhangJiaJie, FengHuang Ancient City , Changjiang (Yangtze River) Cruise, Chongqin

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy View Post
    I have some travel tips & photos here if you're interested.

Fenghuang.
    Hi Astroboy,
    Thanks very much for the info. The pictures are nice : )
    Yes, we will be leaving this sunday and will sure visit Fenghuang ancient town.
    Regards.