Thread: 70-200mm L Lens

Default 70-200mm L Lens

I like to know the market now for canon lens, i am surprised to see a lot of people selling off the 70-200mm F2.8 L IS Lens. Thought it was supposed to be a very good lens for users taking up intermidate photography . I am considering to buy a 70-200mm F4 L Lens in singapore so anyone can quote me the price currently in singapore.

Does singapore have any shops that deals in 2nd hand camera equipement. I am looking to seel some of my equipements.

Anyone can tell me how do i meet up with fellow photographers in singapore in terms of any photography event.

Maybe u should post a thread under Canon for the 70-200 L.

As for outing, try http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49
    If u dun mind going to Punggol area, pls let me know. We always meet up for those staying in Punggol, sengkang etc.

Quote Originally Posted by trenyi
    I like to know the market now for canon lens, i am surprised to see a lot of people selling off the 70-200mm F2.8 L IS Lens. Thought it was supposed to be a very good lens for users taking up intermidate photography . I am considering to buy a 70-200mm F4 L Lens in singapore so anyone can quote me the price currently in singapore.

Does singapore have any shops that deals in 2nd hand camera equipement. I am looking to seel some of my equipements.

Anyone can tell me how do i meet up with fellow photographers in singapore in terms of any photography event.
    Just because some people are selling it doesn't means its not a good lens. The 70-200 f4 costs arount $1200. Try selling your stuff on B&S here before going to the shops. You usually get better prices selling it to individuals than shops.