Thread: Sending package to KL

Default Sending package to KL

Hi Hi

other than Singapore Post, are there any other cost effective courier or transport services that you can recommend ?

Need to send about 2 package to KL. (low value stuff lah)

Thanks

No one knows Asia Pacific like DHL does.. or how abt UPS? Fedex also can? hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by faa
    No one knows Asia Pacific like DHL does.. or how abt UPS? Fedex also can? hehe..
    At their prices for a short trip to KL, I rather book myself in JAL SIN_KUL return and may still have change....

I find Singpost Speedpost very efficient and cheap (they use other courier companie, Airborne Express, to KL should be one day), try looking into the Yellow Pages for forwarding companies...........

hehee... i going there tomorrow...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    I find Singpost Speedpost very efficient and cheap (they use other courier companie, Airborne Express, to KL should be one day), try looking into the Yellow Pages for forwarding companies...........
    More of the cost & reliability.

Dun make a difference if it is 1 day or 4 days.... just need to reach there safe and sound...

Was thinking of hand carrying it over, and tuanz 2 days from work.... see if boss approves... the Aeroline bus seems cute...

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    More of the cost & reliability.

Dun make a difference if it is 1 day or 4 days.... just need to reach there safe and sound...

Was thinking of hand carrying it over, and tuanz 2 days from work.... see if boss approves... the Aeroline bus seems cute...
    Just use EMS courier (= Speedpost courier, somehow they changed the name) and add insurance. If anything happens can claim back. If you handcarry and something happens to you or the package, YOU have to pay (If still alive lah!) :-)

HS

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    At their prices for a short trip to KL, I rather book myself in JAL SIN_KUL return and may still have change....
    muahahah!!