Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

  1. #41
    Senior Member Far far away's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Far far away...
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Wah lao epic fail man!
    Nikon & Leica

  2. #42
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    Hope that these videos are not paid by taxpayers money.

    Rather use this money to feed the old folks.

    I find that the clown to NSman belittle the sacrifices made by Singaporean male.
    Last edited by xtemujin; 28th February 2012 at 11:50 PM.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Far far away's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Far far away...
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin
    Hope that these videos are not paid by taxpayers money.

    Rather use this money to feed the old folks.
    Think most likely the money come from us... :/ Feel damn lousy to see our money used for such "nation building" stuff..
    Nikon & Leica

  4. #44
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    The message here is that clown is defending Singapore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Far far away View Post
    Think most likely the money come from us... :/ Feel damn lousy to see our money used for such "nation building" stuff..

  5. #45

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    as usual... nothing good comes from Singaporeans who are still stuck in their own hole...misinterpreting whatever is said and then deciding that their lives are miserable. tsk tsk.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Far far away's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Far far away...
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    as usual... nothing good comes from Singaporeans who are still stuck in their own hole...misinterpreting whatever is said and then deciding that their lives are miserable. tsk tsk.
    Ummm... That is quite a sweeping statement you have there. So in your opinion this series of ads are great?
    Nikon & Leica

  7. #47
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    What to do when you're surrounded by yes man and those trying to do the right thing are branded as troublemakers.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    as usual... nothing good comes from Singaporeans who are still stuck in their own hole...misinterpreting whatever is said and then deciding that their lives are miserable. tsk tsk.

  8. #48

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    Seriously couldnt really believe anyone can think these videos are great, the rot must have gone deeper & wider than we know.... Maybe some elitist can enlighten us poor slobs why they are so wonderful, so successful & the money well spent!
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 29th February 2012 at 08:39 PM.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc
    Seriously couldnt really believe anyone can think these videos are great, the rot must have gone deeper & wider than we know.... Maybe some elitist can enlighten us poor slobs why they are so wonderful, so successful & the money well spent!
    There r always fools around, ignore them

  10. #50

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Hope that these videos are not paid by taxpayers money.

    Rather use this money to feed the old folks.

    I find that the clown to NSman belittle the sacrifices made by Singaporean male.

    But that's the fact.

    We are the clowns who serve ns, while aliens get the girl and we need to accept.

  11. #51

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    hahahahahaha

    After watching, my reaction is ROFL, er, smlj hahahaha

  12. #52
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    I concur, aliens gets the Singapore girl while we are the clown doing the NS.

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    But that's the fact.

    We are the clowns who serve ns, while aliens get the girl and we need to accept.

  13. #53

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    Don't be so negative, we can buy brides from Vietnam and have our backpack carried by maids nowadays

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I concur, aliens gets the Singapore girl while we are the clown doing the NS.

  14. #54

    Default Re: WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I concur, aliens gets the Singapore girl while we are the clown doing the NS.
    I served my NS with pride & lots of fun & happy moments but I cant help feeling from the way the immigration policies are going, that if & when the day comes when there are conflicts or war, the aliens intelligensia would "fly" off in an instant with their precious possessions, family, $$$ & all. The dumb ass will be left to defend this little island of ours perhaps like the "guy" in the first video?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •