Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for Photographers / Videographers with passion for Good [Discussion thread]

Default Re: Looking for Photographers / Videographers with passion for Good [Discussion threa

Quote Originally Posted by mcjonzy View Post
    As a non-profit organisation, we of course canít compete with commercial outfits that may pay top dollar. But we do pay.
    So you're saying that you're going to pay for photography?

BTW please check your books when you say
    "As a non-profit organisation, we of course canít compete with commercial outfits that may pay top dollar".
    with staff cost in the $900K region and lease at $140K and a big bank account, you're very much richer than a lot of commercial outfits.

Don't get me wrong, like many here, I've shot for free before and will still do so, in fact we had use our own money and time to run projects for charity. What we take issues with are people who can affort to pay but come here under the guise of NPO, Charity or no budget and asking for free or low budget photography.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

I dont mind help if i know that person well. But if that person is making use of my free service n make $, dream on.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345