View Poll Results: Interested in Lumix activities by Panasonic????

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, interested!

    24 92.31%
  • No, not interested!

    0 0%
  • Dun bother, I prefer to sleep!

    2 7.69%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91417181920 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 383

Thread: Ideas exchange program for Lumix Owner

  1. #361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Yes, I did read up. But there should be at least a location for meet up mah which is mention in this thread but not finalise at the Noticeboard. *Im sick today. Cant read on... suddenly my mood is totally gone!* (Bad Lousy Mood)
    JoshOJoshO
    WOW! Josh!

    You quietly quietly climbed up 1,000 posts liao har?

    Congratulation!

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Guys,
    Today's weather doesn't look good. Those going for outing only, or those joining later, do call CLOP for outing status!

    Tentatively:
    Panasonic new models preview => 1pm (confirmed)
    Labrador outing => Estimated time to reach there at 4pm (call CLOP for status)

    What to take along:
    1. Your gears.
    2. Water
    3. Insects repellent (in case)
    4. Rain coat.
    5. Touch light.

    See you there.

    JD, we are collecting the MO there right?
    Josho, remember to call us.

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    I might not be able to make it for the shooting...
    Got quite a few things to do today...

  4. #364
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Guys,
    Today's weather doesn't look good. Those going for outing only, or those joining later, do call CLOP for outing status!

    Tentatively:
    Panasonic new models preview => 1pm (confirmed)
    Labrador outing => Estimated time to reach there at 4pm (call CLOP for status)

    What to take along:
    1. Your gears.
    2. Water
    3. Insects repellent (in case)
    4. Rain coat.
    5. Touch light.

    See you there.

    JD, we are collecting the MO there right?
    Josho, remember to call us.
    Dun think can make it for the time of 4pm. I had appointment at 7pm.
    Falling sick also... dun think can walk all the way until there.

    JD- now then u know??

  5. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Dun think can make it for the time of 4pm. I had appointment at 7pm.
    Falling sick also... dun think can walk all the way until there.

    JD- now then u know??
    Josh, 4pm is estimated time that we are at Labrador. Could be earlier.
    We are not walking from Pana to Labrador la..... Too far.
    I will take along some medication just in case.

  6. #366
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Josh, 4pm is estimated time that we are at Labrador. Could be earlier.
    We are not walking from Pana to Labrador la..... Too far.
    I will take along some medication just in case.
    LOL. its ok.. i decided not to attend. thanks man. Todae had mobilisation going on. So, everything is very unknown. I'll join the next trip.

  7. #367
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    BTW, depend on condition. Seem like it's going to be a cloudy day without any sun set. If that's the case, we might want to do go Sentosa for night shot.

    Cheers
    John

  8. #368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    BTW, depend on condition. Seem like it's going to be a cloudy day without any sun set. If that's the case, we might want to do go Sentosa for night shot.

    Cheers
    John
    Not a bad idea. Let's discuss with the rest later.
    After looking at Ricky's post, I do want to practice my night shots. However, dunno I can take good one!
    FZ20 only max 8secs

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    I got a the Canon A95 that can take up to 15sec but cannot make it today liao..

  10. #370
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Not a bad idea. Let's discuss with the rest later.
    After looking at Ricky's post, I do want to practice my night shots. However, dunno I can take good one!
    FZ20 only max 8secs
    Well, bring the tripod and we will test and see how's the rest.

    Cheers
    John

  11. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Well, bring the tripod and we will test and see how's the rest.

    Cheers
    John
    I am collecting Remote Shutter from JD today. Just nice for it!

  12. #372
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    West Coast GRC
    Posts
    97

    Default

    1. JimDavis
    2. LifeWorld
    3. rhair78 (ex-Lumixer, thinking of becoming Lumixer again)
    4. jack chen (Absent with apology)
    5. Scann69
    6. Josephteo548
    7. ivan
    8. Dominator
    9. John Teoh
    10. tkp77 - Francis Tan
    11. eow
    12. Sector65 (Absent with apology)
    13. Kavana
    14. unseen (Tse Yang, the FZ5 user at 1st plug)
    15. Kohes

    Hi, sorry, last minute something crop up at home, have to miss this.

  13. #373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sector65
    1. JimDavis
    2. LifeWorld
    3. rhair78 (ex-Lumixer, thinking of becoming Lumixer again)
    4. jack chen (Absent with apology)
    5. Scann69
    6. Josephteo548
    7. ivan
    8. Dominator
    9. John Teoh
    10. tkp77 - Francis Tan
    11. eow
    12. Sector65 (Absent with apology)
    13. Kavana
    14. unseen (Tse Yang, the FZ5 user at 1st plug)
    15. Kohes

    Hi, sorry, last minute something crop up at home, have to miss this.
    same here now in the office working..sian
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  14. #374

    Default

    Hi Lumixers,

    As usuaul, some photos taken during today's Panasonic outing @ Panasonic buidling.

    Enjoy!

  15. #375

    Default

    Ideas Exchange, Ideas For Life!

    Was quite fun having the chance again to play with the current models of camreas available for sale, LZ1 LZ2 FX7 LC1 with WCON, FZ20 with TCON, WCON.

    Took a few shots of the Pana event, but am seriously unsatisfied with the exposure. My flash skill seriously bad.. damnit.

    Took lots more at Labrador park and the pics are here.
    RH

  16. #376

    Default

    My picture of the day



    Nah just joking

    Wah Rick your pics very nice. I enjoyed my time

    Pictures

  17. #377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavana
    My picture of the day



    Nah just joking

    Wah Rick your pics very nice. I enjoyed my time

    Pictures
    Looks like Chris is getting blown away by using his Lumix.
    Now the long one has just met a longer opponent.. hahah..face off!
    RH

  18. #378
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default



    I liked your shot on this, Kavana...

    Wow! Chris, your face so bad that you want to blow it away is it?

    As usual Ricky's photos so nice. Liked the row of columns and the bird shot.

    ../azul123

  19. #379
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Took lots more at Labrador park and the pics are here.
    ricky,
    your pics r so , really impressed by the composition of your works

  20. #380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    ricky,
    your pics r so , really impressed by the composition of your works
    Woo, thanks for compliment Ivan and Zul.
    Honestly feel that my shots all very amateurish, Point and shoot type...
    I do hope that I can develop the "feel" in pictures. hahaha..
    RH

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91417181920 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •