Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fujifilm X-Pro1 : First Impressions at the Singapore Launch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnaix
    What do u mean?
    it's something rangefinder users are very familiar with... because you're actually looking through a different window than the lens, this parallex from the different windows will inherently be from different angles, be it ever so slightly only.

the OVF cannot correct for this fully, although it does try its best estimation in the hybrid finder. by and large it will be okay, but it will not be exact 100% if the time. if you'd rather not or cannot live with the doubt... you can use the EVF or LCD.

Default Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 : First Impressions at the Singapore Launch

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus jACK View Post
    it's something rangefinder users are very familiar with... because you're actually looking through a different window than the lens, this parallex from the different windows will inherently be from different angles, be it ever so slightly only.

the OVF cannot correct for this fully, although it does try its best estimation in the hybrid finder. by and large it will be okay, but it will not be exact 100% if the time. if you'd rather not or cannot live with the doubt... you can use the EVF or LCD.
    Thanks for the infos =)

Any suggestion on where can i try it personally before i buy ?
    Canon EOS 7D , Canon EF-S15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM , Canon EF24mm f/1.4L II USM

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnaix
    What do u mean?
    It can't get improved by a firmware fix, it's a hardware limitation by design.
    Last edited by ageha; 15th March 2012 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnaix View Post
    Damn....this is quite bad, isnt it....focusing on what you thought you are but when you are actually not !!! But this sound like something that can be improved over firmware.......

And any idea where can i test drive one ? I just been to Best Denki.....still not here yet =(
    It cannot be improved by firmware because it's parallax error. The cam will not know what you want to focus in advance to correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnaix View Post
    Thanks for the infos =)

Any suggestion on where can i try it personally before i buy ?
    If you can't get your hands on an xpro1 you can always try the x100.

thanks for all the reply.
    Canon EOS 7D , Canon EF-S15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM , Canon EF24mm f/1.4L II USM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456