20th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Advise in choosing a camera
Dear all I've just joined this website and I would like to seek your advise and input.
I'm considering of purchasing a compact DSLR equivalent of a Nikon D70 (which was my old camera), however in view of the bulk, there are some considerations that I would like, that my future camera can meet. They are,
1. Having high quality images during surgery;
2. Having the choice of a remote timer;
3. Excellent night shot;
4. Compact and easy to carry (at least people won't assume you're lugging something huge);
5. Being able to charge the battery without the use of a dock (think Casio exslim);and
6. Able to take movies for as long as the memory space warrants.
Many thanks in advanced for your input please.