Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy this cute lens bling? for attracting kids

Default Re: Where to buy this cute lens bling? for attracting kids

Quote Originally Posted by XavierShoot View Post
    thanks for all the great ideas, the reason i wanna obtain the above mention is because i want to have the obtion to remove the cute bling when i need to. For example, i am shooting for a very uptight event, then with a funny clown on my lens like a Speech by some Minister
    lol. how professional.

thanks for all the great ideas, the reason i wanna obtain the above mention is because i want to have the obtion to remove the cute bling when i need to. For example, i am shooting for a very uptight event, then with a funny clown on my lens like a Speech by some Minister
    during a speech by a Minister? are you out to troll him/her?

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    during a speech by a Minister? are you out to troll him/her?
    lolx, just an example la~

to eleveninth

just an example~ maybe the president!
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

Blog Entries

i actually think its a good idea to have the clown on the lens during minister speech. bound to add some smiles in the photo. some more confirm they all will be looking at your direction. 100% good shots!

During holiday seasons like Christmas, Daiso ($2 shop) will have cute Santa or Reindeer shaped hair band for kids. The hair band might be too big for the lens but here's something I did before to not waste that "prop" I bought for an event. I cut 2 holes at the ends of the hairband, and took out the plastic piece and ran a string/rope through the vacated zone. You can then use the string to tighten around our lens like a drawstring bag. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcookie View Post
    During holiday seasons like Christmas, Daiso ($2 shop) will have cute Santa or Reindeer shaped hair band for kids. The hair band might be too big for the lens but here's something I did before to not waste that "prop" I bought for an event. I cut 2 holes at the ends of the hairband, and took out the plastic piece and ran a string/rope through the vacated zone. You can then use the string to tighten around our lens like a drawstring bag. Hope this helps.
    thansk bro for the good suggestion =) i have placed my orders with that shop, anyway lets see the result when i rx the product
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

Looking forward to your review!

Blog Entries

looking forwards to photos of the product! i have a feeling it is gonna look like those macro ring flashes

might as well put a troll face on the lens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12