Thread: Casual Outdoor Shoot (19 Dec) - Charina

Default Casual Outdoor Shoot (19 Dec) - Charina

Name of model: Charina
    Attire: 3 sets of casual wear
    Date: 19 Dec, Sun
    Time: 9 - 12
    Cost: $50 ($45 if photogs are willing to return pics)
    Participants: 6 Max

Photo of model taken during a casual meet-up.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156. I will get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156. I will get back to you asap. Thanks.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156. Or simply PM me. I will get back to you asap. Thanks.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved

3 more slots to go.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.
    Last edited by Lowe; 9th December 2004 at 08:51 PM.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved (R)

2 more slots to go.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved (R)

2 more slots to go.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved (R)

2 more slots to go.

As one of the participants has to attend to something else, the available slots have become 2 again.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved (J)

2 more slots to go.

About 4 days left to the shoot. It has been confirmed already. Participants have also received an email regarding the payment method. If you are a participant and has not received an email, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

1. Reserved (KnO)
    2. Reserved (HS)
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved (J)

2 more slots to go.

Up for today.

Still have 2 more slots. Please kindly let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Default Upzzz for you !!!

I am in a good mood as my shoot has been reinstated ....UPZZ for you !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    I am in a good mood as my shoot has been reinstated ....UPZZ for you !!!!
    Hey thanks man. This shoot will go ahead this Sun. As long as I have enough to break even. I'm happy.

May all participants enjoy the shoot!

This shot went thru successfully thanks to the great people who particpated. Thank you guys. Hope to see you all again.