Thread: Mercedes-Benz Classic Car Photo Shootout

Exclamation Mercedes-Benz Classic Car Photo Shootout

Mercedes-Benz Classic Car Photo Shootout

Hi Fellow Photographers,

My client, DaimlerChrysler Malaysia Sdn Bhd will be organising the Shining Silver Star Classic Car exhibition here in KL from 18 to 24 December 2004.

MercedesBenz will be showcasing 6 of their legendary classic cars (from the very first 3 wheeler). The showroom of Si Khiong Star will be transformed to showcase these vehicles.

We are also organising a Classic Car Photo Shootout on one of those days. Details as follows:

Date : Sunday, 19 Dec 2004

Time : 10:00am to 3:00pm

Venue : Si Khiong Star Showroom, Jalan P.Ramlee (off Jalan Sultan Ismail) next to MUI Plaza and Shangri-La Hotel

This contest is open to all photographers and in any format. Submission (whether digital or film) is to be in by 21 Dec 2004.

Registration will done on site and it's free.

The top 3 winners will be recognised with prizes worth RM1,000 each. (Details to to be released later)

Please spread the news as this is the best opportunity for professionals and amateurs to have equal chance at winning the prizes.

For those interested, please add your name to the following list. You can call me Kenny (H/P 012 3919518) if you need to ask for any further details.

NAME CONTACT NO EMAIL (PM me if worried about spam)

Last edited by kenjiimages; 7th December 2004 at 04:42 PM.

Is there any map/direction on how to get to the showroom? Any nearby LRT/Putra station?
    Also, if I can only make it on 18th Dec, is the exhibition free entry? =)
    Hope to be able to make it then.