Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intention of getting a new camera Backpack

Default Re: Intention of getting a new camera Backpack

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Go for kata 466i or bigger one 467i
    Hi donut bro, thanks for input, looks nice. Will check it out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek

Hi donut bro, thanks for input, looks nice. Will check it out soon
    If u don't like heavy bags, don't buy vanguard.... They have v good quality but also very heavy compared to other brands.

So depends on what u want lor

Hi all, first of all sorry TS for hi-jacking your thread a bit...

I have been trying to find a backpack too but till date couldn't. I'm looking for a camera backpack to contain 16" laptop and which also has a compartment for a tripod. I current own 3 lens (not big ones) and planning to get a flash soon too. Any reco for cam backpack? TIA

Kata 3n1 series, vanguard uprise, lowepro video fastpack. I can't stand Kata's back padding so make sure you try carrying before you buy. Vanguard uprise quite heavy so carry also before you buy. Video fastpack changing lenses a bit troublesome.

Of course every bag has a con to it, so ultimately it's up to you. Even the flipside will make you look silly when it's got nice quick access to body and lens with tripod holder

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    If u don't like heavy bags, don't buy vanguard.... They have v good quality but also very heavy compared to other brands.

So depends on what u want lor
    Haha i saw vanguard online! It looks nice too

Quote Originally Posted by seezhijie View Post
    Kata 3n1 series, vanguard uprise, lowepro video fastpack. I can't stand Kata's back padding so make sure you try carrying before you buy. Vanguard uprise quite heavy so carry also before you buy. Video fastpack changing lenses a bit troublesome.

Of course every bag has a con to it, so ultimately it's up to you. Even the flipside will make you look silly when it's got nice quick access to body and lens with tripod holder
    Actually what i want is a camera backpack which can allows me to take out my camera quick, able to hold my tripod and my 16" laptop. Comfort level is also another plus.
    Last edited by Halfgeek; 23rd February 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    Actually what i want is a camera backpack which can allows me to take out my camera quick, able to hold my tripod and my 16" laptop. Comfort level is also another plus.
    I am using a couple of bags for my camera gears, depending on the type of shoots and also my mood

The most commonly used bag was the Tamrac Aero 85

Tamrac Aero Speed Pack 85 Review - Canon Digital Photography Forums

(note: Not my bag that was featured in the attached forum)

I find that bag, good enough and very tough, been with me for most of my recent overseas trips...
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    I am using a couple of bags for my camera gears, depending on the type of shoots and also my mood

The most commonly used bag was the Tamrac Aero 85

Tamrac Aero Speed Pack 85 Review - Canon Digital Photography Forums

(note: Not my bag that was featured in the attached forum)

I find that bag, good enough and very tough, been with me for most of my recent overseas trips...
    thanks for another recommendation. Hmm but this bag doesnt have a tripod holder right?
    Pentax K5 (black) - Tamron 17-50 f2.8/Pentax DAL 55-300/Pentax SMC M 50mm f.14

Perhaps I will head down with princephotogenic to take a look at some bag n tripod next week.Wahhhh the billingham bag is damn chio but it will cost me a bomb

Then they're just right for you. They can take out your cameras fast, hold a tripod and store laptops

just want to ask if anybody knows of a camera bag that is in-between the size of flipside 300 and flipside 400aw? Cos I want to carry a 14" laptop and the 300 is too small for it. However, the 400 is also too big for me...

Quote Originally Posted by laughinpunk View Post
    just want to ask if anybody knows of a camera bag that is in-between the size of flipside 300 and flipside 400aw? Cos I want to carry a 14" laptop and the 300 is too small for it. However, the 400 is also too big for me...
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfgeek View Post
    thanks for another recommendation. Hmm but this bag doesnt have a tripod holder right?
    Actually it does, you need to buy separate accessories for it. There are mounting points at the bottom. From what I can see, you can just buy velcro straps and sling through the openings and use those to strap on a tripod.

I almost got one but when I saw it in person, I found it too big for me.

Hadley pro is the sex. I tried several backbags, dont really suit me. I think I should just save up for this sexy bag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123