Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

Thread: SEED 15th Dec 04

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    I'll be ClubSNAP Tee ... now we have 3 colours to choose from ... plus useid on the sleeve too! You won't miss any of us!
    kekkee.e.. go go go...

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ransoma22
    Why knocking become XXXX ???


    ask Adam to go "PPV" to lim lim lim
    kakaka too many icon liao mah :P anyway 15th cannot make it lah cos got event 2 attend

    /me thinking now AG must be

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgoh
    kakaka too many icon liao mah :P anyway 15th cannot make it lah cos got event 2 attend

    /me thinking now AG must be
    eh... just when i thought of making a surprise appearance...

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    eh... just when i thought of making a surprise appearance...
    kakaka well well well it isnt Mr Huggable :P too bad u go arrange another day call me lets get together b4 chirstmas get the rest of the guys as well
    Last edited by jeffgoh; 10th December 2004 at 10:55 AM.

  5. #25
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    To the potential newcomers, this is still a SEED thread and all are still welcome!

  6. #26
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    So someone will bring the E-300? I want to take a look at it..

    UPS for tis thread...ho ho...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #27

    Default

    Hi pros
    i m new here.
    on the 15th of this month. u guys r going to peninsula to buy cam accessories ?
    if u do then i wanna get a d70 and try to get a discount too
    =D

  8. #28

    Default

    bluestrike are you still holding on to mr. goi's 17-40 L? If you are mind bringing it for some hands-on?? ... if you've returned it liao then mr. goi mind bringing for me to shoot some sample shots?? tank cute in advance?

  9. #29
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensires
    bluestrike are you still holding on to mr. goi's 17-40 L? If you are mind bringing it for some hands-on?? ... if you've returned it liao then mr. goi mind bringing for me to shoot some sample shots?? tank cute in advance?
    Huh? Since when I got a 17-40mm? If you wanna try out a 16-35mm instead, it can be arranged ...

  10. #30
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tootytoot
    Hi pros
    i m new here.
    on the 15th of this month. u guys r going to peninsula to buy cam accessories ?
    if u do then i wanna get a d70 and try to get a discount too
    =D
    Hi tootytoot.

    No pros in our midst ... all of us just shoot for fun.

    A word of advice, before you buy do sufficient homework on the prices and what you'll really need (not want). If you're still uncertain, you may wanna hear some of us out during SEED ... don't worry, we are not obsessively behind any particular brand ... we embrace the interest, not the make of the equipment!

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Huh? Since when I got a 17-40mm? If you wanna try out a 16-35mm instead, it can be arranged ...
    Yup, that would be it. I must have remembered wrongly. So can I thank you already?

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensires
    Yup, that would be it. I must have remembered wrongly. So can I thank you already?
    hehhee.e.

    GO GO GO!!!

  13. #33
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensires
    Yup, that would be it. I must have remembered wrongly. So can I thank you already?
    Drop me a sms to remind me on Tuesday ...

  14. #34

    Default

    don't suppose anyone got an efs 10-22?

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi tootytoot.

    No pros in our midst ... all of us just shoot for fun.

    A word of advice, before you buy do sufficient homework on the prices and what you'll really need (not want). If you're still uncertain, you may wanna hear some of us out during SEED ... don't worry, we are not obsessively behind any particular brand ... we embrace the interest, not the make of the equipment!
    oh thanks~
    i m a newbie so u all r pros
    basically i want to capture scenary day and night. plus plants insects and all those macro shots.
    any recommendations ? thanks

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tootytoot
    oh thanks~
    i m a newbie so u all r pros
    basically i want to capture scenary day and night. plus plants insects and all those macro shots.
    any recommendations ? thanks
    yeah get a good tripod.

    the camera will rank 2nd.

    kekkekekee

  17. #37
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tootytoot
    Hi pros
    i m new here.
    on the 15th of this month. u guys r going to peninsula to buy cam accessories ?
    if u do then i wanna get a d70 and try to get a discount too
    =D

    Don't get the wrong idea that coming down to SEED means you can have discount when buying photography stuffs....
    Those who are experienced (not pro) can advise you accordingly though ...

    Cheers!

  18. #38
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tootytoot
    oh thanks~
    i m a newbie so u all r pros
    basically i want to capture scenary day and night. plus plants insects and all those macro shots.
    any recommendations ? thanks
    Fyi, professional photographers are individuals who make a living out of photography ...

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Drop me a sms to remind me on Tuesday ...
    Help help! I don't have your contact number!!

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Hmm.... I will be in the area... maybe will sneak a little walk past the food court. See if anyone recognise me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •