Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Anyhow shoot with A77

  1. #1

    Default Anyhow shoot with A77



    Just bought my A77 trying the new feature "Night Scene" mode.
    ISO 1600. F2.8 Shutter 1/4

  2. #2

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Last edited by bryank; 20th February 2012 at 10:02 PM.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I've just got my new Sony A77, picked it up from the camera store last night. Now it's just a matter of reading up on all the new features, if anybody is interested in a full guild to the A77 google a guy called Gary Friedman, he know all there is to know to get the best out of your camera.

    PS, I'd just like to say hi from me Dave Wilky new member to the forum.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWilky
    I've just got my new Sony A77, picked it up from the camera store last night. Now it's just a matter of reading up on all the new features, if anybody is interested in a full guild to the A77 google a guy called Gary Friedman, he know all there is to know to get the best out of your camera.

    PS, I'd just like to say hi from me Dave Wilky new member to the forum.
    important thing is to bring your camera out to shoot.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Here's another series




  6. #6

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    r u using a Hoya filter?
    It's Never about the Camera, It's YOU that matters!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Hi, kenko, polarised filter, but I shot at f11' so it gives me star flare

  8. #8

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    So yup, just went back to the same place to get some other shots.
    Hoping i can get some shots of different feel. Its okie to be honest to let me know if they are badly taken. Haa.








  9. #9

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    ranges from 8sec to 20secs

  10. #10

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    what is the diff of hoya and polarized filter

  11. #11

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Quote Originally Posted by gunston View Post
    what is the diff of hoya and polarized filter
    Hoya is the BRAND. Polarizing Filter is a TYPE of filter.

    @TS, ask yourself: what are you trying to showcase with your pictures? because honestly this isn't photography. it's just random shots of i-have-no-idea-what-i-am-trying-to-do

  12. #12

    Default

    so what is photography?
    Last edited by bryank; 5th April 2012 at 01:53 PM.

  13. #13
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,390
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    ..... the Thread Title actually reflects the images shared ....

    this is a GREAT camera and when you use it deliberately, the results are excellent

    as u say, its good to go out and shoot..... experiment more and enjoy the camera
    Last edited by ed9119; 6th April 2012 at 02:27 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119
    ..... the Thread Title actually reflects the images shared ....

    this is a GREAT camera and when you use it deliberately, the results are excellent

    as u say, its good to go out and shoot..... experiment more and enjoy the camera
    thanks, i think my subject are clear enough though. i had not posted anymore updates here.

    as one particular person (shall not be mentioned) might not understand what this TS title means and actually have doubts if this is still photography and have strange feedbacks haha. it all sounded funny to me.

    ANYWAY, pls feel free to view my experiment blog.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Quote Originally Posted by bryank View Post
    thanks, i think my subject are clear enough though. i had not posted anymore updates here.

    as one particular person (shall not be mentioned) might not understand what this TS title means and actually have doubts if this is still photography and have strange feedbacks haha. it all sounded funny to me.

    ANYWAY, pls feel free to view my experiment blog.
    i guess you mean me since i'm the only one who actually made a comment.

    so if you think it's funny because i did try to give tips when you're not expecting people to give any constructive critique, then why are you posting here in the first place?

    and if you think it's funny, you have a rather poor attitude, that someone even bothered to attempt to give a critique and you brushed it off as a funny incident.
    Last edited by kei1309; 10th April 2012 at 08:26 PM.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i guess you mean me since i'm the only one who actually made a comment.

    so if you think it's funny because i did try to give tips when you're not expecting people to give any constructive critique, then why are you posting here in the first place?

    and if you think it's funny, you have a rather poor attitude, that someone even bothered to attempt to give a critique and you brushed it off as a funny incident.
    Its alright, whatever Kei

  17. #17

    Default Re: Anyhow shoot with A77

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    ..... the Thread Title actually reflects the images shared ....
    ouch.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •