Thread: Where to get good price for Casio watch

Smile Where to get good price for Casio watch

There are MS color, Allan Photo, TK Photo and Lords to get good price for cameras and accessories.

May I know where I can find any shops offering good price for Casio watches.
    I am looking for Casio ProTrek and G-Shock watches, but not familiar which shops offer good price in Singapore.

Any CSers members can advise?
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

City Chain sometimes got sale for G-Shock, i got my approx. $160 G-Shock at the price of $89 3 years back, they only give 6 months warranty but can see the watch can really last

Go to Bencoolen Building or something like that, opp OG near Sim Lim. Just go in and bargain.
    Alternatively can shop at Mustafa.
    Can also get price from Mustafa and go Bencoolen to bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    There are MS color, Allan Photo, TK Photo and Lords to get good price for cameras and accessories.

I am looking for Casio ProTrek and G-Shock watches, but not familiar which shops offer good price in Singapore.

toa payoh central

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Go to Bencoolen Building or something like that, opp OG near Sim Lim. Just go in and bargain.
    Fu Lu Shou Complex. compare first.

Prestige Time, #01-25 Bras Basah Complex

When I was shopping for my ProTrek abt 2 yrs back, I literally went to all those places mentioned here (well, except toapayoh)... The model I had in mind was like $400+ in the dept stores, and in Burlington I bargained with a store till abt $300 but must be in cash/nets
    Then I went down to Mustafa and lo & behold, its $260 flat with payment by credit card. Went home happy

haha....agree agree....Mustafa will have very good deals at time....not only for watches, for Headphones too.....

Quote Originally Posted by nuts
    When I was shopping for my ProTrek abt 2 yrs back, I literally went to all those places mentioned here (well, except toapayoh)... The model I had in mind was like $400+ in the dept stores, and in Burlington I bargained with a store till abt $300 but must be in cash/nets
    Then I went down to Mustafa and lo & behold, its $260 flat with payment by credit card. Went home happy

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Yes, that Bencoolen Building is the cheapest you can find for Casio watches. I bought all my Casio watches there after comparing prices with many other places. U can't find any cheaper elsewhere.
    Last edited by redstorm; 7th December 2004 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks to everybody advice.

Finally I have found my dream Casio Watch.
    Quite difficult to find.
    Mustafa : No stock
    Bencoolen : No stock
    Toa Payoh : Cannot find
    Bugis : Selling at $485
    Holland Village : Selling at $355

Manage to find the model at the shop just near to Spenilli and TCW.
    Very good price ($270) and good service.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 18th December 2004 at 09:56 AM.

what watch KT? take a pic show us... with good backdrop & lighting, make it look really appealing...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Finally I have found my dream Casio Watch.
    which model?..hmm i still use the simple $20 small lightweight aerodynamic black colour type when i go for a workout

Default This is the model I get : Casio ProTrek PRG-40T

Digital Compass Function

Barometer/Thermometer Function

Altimeter Function
    Last edited by King Tiger; 18th December 2004 at 11:58 AM.

hmm all those nifty functions really cool will be better if they can also add in gps..

I'm a big fan of the cheaper plastic Protrek with the same functions and costing $175. Didn't want to pay $100 for a nicer shell. I'm into my 2nd one already. The more expensive shiny metal ones, just can't bear to bring them with me in the field since I'm sure to scratch then

KT, do you have any use for Altimeter? I prefer the one with Tide & Moon Phase instead. Also I find the Barometer very useful. Gives me good idea if the weather gonna to go south or otherwise.

I got 2 casio protrek watches: Casio Pro Trek PRG-60-1A at SGD260 and Casio Pro Trek PRG-70T-1V at SGD223. All bought it from the net
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

try sky watches. http://www.skywatches.com.sg/

They are located at outram park. Email the boss for a quote. He will get back to you shortly.

I bought a watch Titoni Cosmos King from them at a very very good price. The boss is very friendly. Maybe can bargain for better price. Cheers!