Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8334853565758
Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148

Thread: = Stefan's Weekly Singapore City/Landscapes II =

Default Re: = Stefan's Weekly Singapore City/Landscapes II =

Shophouse City

2 Image HDR/DRI, 4x2 8 image Multi-row panorama. Little India, Singapore.

Shot this sometime last year but wasn't really pleased with the way it turned out. I figured I might see the sunrise from this point of view but like all photographers seeking a visual narrative, it just doesn't compositionally speak to the soul. I don't shoot landscapes just because the sun faces a particular direction. So, it was left in the archive for a long while.

It was not until today I saw the RAW images, decided to give it a chance to process it just to see how it'll look like. It's not terrible, but neither epic.
    Last edited by SomeFormOFhuman; 13th May 2016 at 12:52 PM.

New Adventures

2 Image HDR/DRI, 160 4x4 16 Image Multi-row Panorama. Shot with the Sony A7R II with 16-35mm Zeiss. Marina Boulevard, Singapore.

Miss me? Been away for a while and buried with a ton of school crap, but that doesn't mean I'm not shooting anything.

I was free that day and decided to head down town to shoot something but it turned out horrendous and didn't pan out as expected. So I went for a walk to explore a little and bumped into this place with a flight of steps.... Well, here I am.

For months now I have so many thoughts in my mind I just can't get out of. Life is full of uncertainty and as we age, I find that I'm doubting myself more often... The panic attacks, social anxiety and depression overwhelm me at times. Been sleepless for so many nights, doctor gave me pills and whatnot, but they hallucinate and alter my mind like drugs.

I don't know what adventures lie ahead, life is uncanny and full of uncertainty that's for sure. But after all I've been though is it worth the risk? I'd say yes. Despite all my fears and anxiety, I'll face reality as it is. Stay strong, people.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeFormOFhuman View Post

For months now I have so many thoughts in my mind I just can't get out of. Life is full of uncertainty and as we age, I find that I'm doubting myself more often... The panic attacks, social anxiety and depression overwhelm me at times. Been sleepless for so many nights, doctor gave me pills and whatnot, but they hallucinate and alter my mind like drugs.

I don't know what adventures lie ahead, life is uncanny and full of uncertainty that's for sure. But after all I've been though is it worth the risk? I'd say yes. Despite all my fears and anxiety, I'll face reality as it is. Stay strong, people.
    Errr ... you alright ?

what happened ?
    GH4 GX8 EM1 VG30 A5000 D750
    P: 12-35F2.8 35-100F2.8 100-300, 25F1.4 O:7-14 12-40F2.8 45F1.8 75F1.8

Hey! you are not alone. in singapore theres alot people having this problem! same goes to be, i have this illness for 4 years already, still on medication. Just keep on shooting and slowly your mind will drive away from all those attacks. cheers
    NikonD800E Nikon 24mm f1.8g;70-200 F2.8 E
    My flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/racingmyheart/

Thank you everyone. Sorry for not getting back. I am fine and doing great.

A New Start

Single Image RAW, 4 Image panorama. Changi, Singapore.

It's been a while since I've uploaded any picture. And now, the time has come to start a new chapter.

Wonderful to see you back and hopefully more of them..
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 9th February 2018 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wonderful to see you back and hopefully more of them..
    Thanks.

Good to have you back and thanks for sharing. Stay strong bro

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8334853565758