Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something Strange that i cannot explain!

I think dkw explains in very detail enough.

Default dkw

dkw english very good indeed............

Wow wat a chain of events! hehe! Maybe its a freak accident that happened to capture such an image. i fully agree wif you. And ain't gonna argue that haha No lah i ain't suggesting its supernatural or anything hehe...

And btw the image is sharp, its a 100% crop from the original image. If u have used any panasonic cameras, (Me having used almost all panasonic models before), this is about the sharpness u would expect from panasonic cameras at 100% view IMHO. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDMaestro
    Haha! Fact from where? it is documented somewhere? hehe
    no hard feelings....
    Fact from your picture, with a little bit of common sense on photography.

no hard feelings too....

Blog Entries

Hi guys, not minding the the phenomenon in this pic, I still feel something strange about that place in Fort Canning. Maybe just a gut feel, but it sure is a nice place for Lumixers to go for a gathering at night. What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Hi guys, not minding the the phenomenon in this pic, I still feel something strange about that place in Fort Canning. Maybe just a gut feel, but it sure is a nice place for Lumixers to go for a gathering at night. What say you?
    hmmm... I should say... why not place all our cam on the ground and take at the same time? Who knows we might be able to see some 'special effects'.

Not saying about scientific or spooky but thing are always unexplainable. That's why all of us are curious. The X Factors the facts and the truth is always mystery in this world.

Anyway, Fort Canning is a nice place indeed but, ever thought of what is it like in the past? Let's figure and think about it.... We might be able to know the answer if we capture it at the exactly same spot together. Some of the ppl do have gut feeling too. Hehehe (me as well)

Cheers
    Last edited by josho; 7th December 2004 at 10:11 AM.

Hey GUys!! i think we shouldn't go on an outing at fort canning!! Cos the CANON "FREAKS" may hear about this and SABOTAGE us there and wipe out all the panasonic USERs!!! HAHAHA!!

OT abit: last time primary school we got excursion outing to fort canning. one of the pupils play around with the structures there. next week the poor person got high fever and after 2 weeks got to transfer school.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    OT abit: last time primary school we got excursion outing to fort canning. one of the pupils play around with the structures there. next week the poor person got high fever and after 2 weeks got to transfer school.
    So is he still breathing ? OK don't tell me......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12