Thread: 02nd to 04th Mar 2012 Weekend Bintan Oversea Shoot ~~ Tiffany ~~

Default 02nd to 04th Mar 2012 Weekend Bintan Oversea Shoot ~~ Tiffany ~~

Weekend Bintan Oversea Shoot

~~ Tiffany ~~

Date: 02nd to 04th Mar 2012 Weekend

Time: 1900hrs @ 02nd Mar 2012 Friday Night Departure at Tanan Merah Jetty

Time: 1515hrs @ 04th Mar 2012 Sunday Afternoon Departure from Bintan

Who should attend
    Newbies who have no idea how portraits shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models

Do Not Worry if you do not know how to shoot cause I WILL TEACH and GUIDE

Duration: 3 days 2 nights

Location: Bintan Island Indonesia (you will need an international passport to travel with a min validity of 6 months)

We will meet at Tanan Merah Jetty on 02nd mar friday 1900hrs, reach bintan to settle down and relax/chill out at pub, first shoot commerce early morning for sunrise, break till evening for sunset shoot, follow by night hotel theme room bf theme shoot, free and easy after that. Sunday morning will go ahead with another sunrise shoot and afternoon check out from hotel and head back to singapore

Outfit: Bikinis/Sundresses/Hotel BF theme ( 4 shoots )

Models: 1

Cost: $680 Includes 2 way ferry, 2 way hotel transfer, one dinner, hotel stay (based on twin sharing), anyone interested to have own room kindly check with me the rate

How to register?
    1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 9748 6996 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
    2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
    3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
    4. My email/msn :

Default Re: 02nd to 04th Mar 2012 Weekend Bintan Oversea Shoot ~~ Tiffany ~~

1. brian
    2. leon
    3. geoff

thanks for the support