Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

Default Re: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.
    Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
    Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr ... Silly me LOL..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i-Noob View Post
    Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
    Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr ... Silly me LOL..
    hmmm.... photogladiators?

Quote Originally Posted by i-Noob

Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)๐Ÿ˜œ
    Last edited by photography60d; 19th February 2012 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photography60d View Post
    Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)๐Ÿ˜œ

Yea.. there a rain cover under the bag =b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12