Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,444

    Default Re: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

    I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

    My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  2. #22

    Default Re: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

    My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.
    Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
    Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr ... Silly me LOL..

  3. #23
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

    Quote Originally Posted by i-Noob View Post
    Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
    Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr ... Silly me LOL..
    hmmm.... photogladiators?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i-Noob

    Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
    Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr ... Silly me LOL..
    Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

    And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)๐Ÿ˜œ
    Last edited by photography60d; 19th February 2012 at 05:29 PM.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

    Quote Originally Posted by photography60d View Post
    Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

    And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)๐Ÿ˜œ

    Yea.. there a rain cover under the bag =b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •