Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1027

Thread: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

  1. #921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kopiko79
    Bro, the price from cathay is real or typo? 300 diff?
    No GST.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  2. #922

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    think that price is without GST yet.
    Normally CP will cost the GST in when they quote and price are credit card price already. Seldom do they quote me without GST.

    Just make a trip down or call to ask. Singapore not very big.
    Nikon D90

  3. #923

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by bomby929 View Post
    Normally CP will cost the GST in when they quote and price are credit card price already. Seldom do they quote me without GST.

    Just make a trip down or call to ask. Singapore not very big.
    Agree. The price they quoted is normally with GST and can be paid by credit card. I find that CP price seems to be getting competitive these days. Or maybe the other reputable shops are starting to increase their margin.
    D3 D800 RX-1 X100 E-M5 My flickr

  4. #924
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    60

    Default

    CP is selling $4200 and price is inclusive gst cash or credit card. But I think the price is not relevant here as the queue is very long even for their regulars. So unless you are willing to wait, you should not use CP to benchmark as I don't think any shops is willing to match CP price.

  5. #925

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Asked before.. The price given by u is inaccurate. All are selling at either $4488 or $4300. When there is stock then u will know the actual price. Now tempt u only.

  6. #926

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by ericcf View Post
    Asked before.. The price given by u is inaccurate. All are selling at either $4488 or $4300. When there is stock then u will know the actual price. Now tempt u only.
    4300 is still expensive but acceptable if u want it bad
    Nikon D90 : Nikkor 18-200VRII : Nikkor 18-55 VR : Nikkor 50mm f1.8 : Nikon SB-900

  7. #927

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by plasticeye View Post
    4300 is still expensive but acceptable if u want it bad
    I heard Nikon is going to increase the price. Not 100% sure. But soon all will know. Due to the demand and supply. And increment in raw materials for d800. Good luck I think..

  8. #928
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericcf

    I heard Nikon is going to increase the price. Not 100% sure. But soon all will know. Due to the demand and supply. And increment in raw materials for d800. Good luck I think..
    I heard they trying to get more to switch camp so that the demand pressure will ease.

  9. #929
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai

    I heard they trying to get more to switch camp so that the demand pressure will ease.
    Haha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai

    I heard they trying to get more to switch camp so that the demand pressure will ease.
    Hehe!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  11. #931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai

    I heard they trying to get more to switch camp so that the demand pressure will ease.
    Hah So false yet so true!
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  12. #932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericcf

    I heard Nikon is going to increase the price. Not 100% sure. But soon all will know. Due to the demand and supply. And increment in raw materials for d800. Good luck I think..
    If that happens ill get brand new d700 instead. Hope then stick with the price
    Nikon D90 : Nikkor 18-200VRII : Nikkor 18-55 VR : Nikkor 50mm f1.8 : Nikon SB-900

  13. #933
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Hmmm, it's what he told me, I didn't probe further as he said the waiting list closed.
    Last edited by atvinyl; 15th April 2012 at 10:58 PM.

  14. #934
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Hmmm, the price is what he told me. I didn't probe further as the waiting list is closed.
    Last edited by atvinyl; 15th April 2012 at 11:00 PM.

  15. #935

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Kopiroti View Post
    CP is selling $4200 and price is inclusive gst cash or credit card. But I think the price is not relevant here as the queue is very long even for their regulars. So unless you are willing to wait, you should not use CP to benchmark as I don't think any shops is willing to match CP price.
    Give them benefit of doubt. Meanwhile, just wait for new shipment.
    D3 D800 RX-1 X100 E-M5 My flickr

  16. #936
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,422

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    "Nikon is having production problems with the D800... coupled with enormous demand..."


  17. #937

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    courts funan sold a set yesterday. when asked at what price salesman declined to reveal, but i took a glance at the logbook at it seems to have recorded it as 4298, gst included.
    d850 | a7r3 | I1P | P4P | Videos | Photos | Aerials

  18. #938

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Seems to me that stock is available, just that alot of shops are refusing to take it in because of what Nikon is doing.

  19. #939

    Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by mayhemics View Post
    courts funan sold a set yesterday. when asked at what price salesman declined to reveal, but i took a glance at the logbook at it seems to have recorded it as 4298, gst included.
    Why refused to reveal? They dont want business?

  20. #940
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Actually I heard that yesterday a couple of units arrived and sold quietly to those on the waitlist. Any new owners? Must be too busy playing

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •