Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

Default Re: Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

No problems with sb600, sb800 or sb900 Group A, Chanel 2. Did not try other Group or Chanel, should work too.
    No greenish cast on LCD and no problems with SanDisk Extreme Pro CF and SD cards.
    Last edited by slow trekker; 28th March 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Will be getting my d800 next week with freebies and will check it with my sb700 and sb910. Hmmm.. Hopefully everything is alright? Any review on sb700 and sb910??

Quote Originally Posted by ericcf View Post
    Will be getting my d800 next week with freebies and will check it with my sb700 and sb910. Hmmm.. Hopefully everything is alright? Any review on sb700 and sb910??
    Got freebies meh?
    Macro Photography in SG - http://sgmacro.blogspot.com | Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/sgmacro

Quote Originally Posted by loboclerk View Post
    Got freebies meh?
    don't ask him. he cannot tell u anything about the price and stuff. :smilie:

and ericcf, we know u r excited..but since u can't tell anyone the price/where u getting/etc.. better not keep posting saying u getting it special price/freebies. save urself the trouble and having other in the hang. :smilie:

don't see a point to tell everyone about the 'special price with freebies' since u r not able to share ,right?
    Last edited by Errz; 28th March 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    don't ask him. he cannot tell u anything about the price and stuff. :smilie:

and ericcf, we know u r excited..but since u can't tell anyone the price/where u getting/etc.. better not keep posting saying u getting it special price/freebies. save urself the trouble and having other in the hang. :smilie:
    If I tell u, I will get complaint again. Someone here know why. Not that I dun want to tell.. They are eyes around here..

If I tell u, I will get complaint again. Someone here know why. Not that I dun want to tell.. They are eyes around here..
    don't get me wrong. I totally understand u. anyway , my point is, no point telling of ur good deal (except u getting the camera real soon) when u know u can't share the details. esp. when now the stocks level r so pathetic and many ppl r waiting and waiting to get one
    Last edited by Errz; 28th March 2012 at 02:07 PM.

then i suggest keep it to urself for now. it's like consideration to others. i'm getting frustrated not able to get a d800. even without freebie and SRP i'm ok. as long as i can have before our wedding anniversary trip

Quote Originally Posted by reject View Post
    then i suggest keep it to urself for now. it's like consideration to others. i'm getting frustrated not able to get a d800. even without freebie and SRP i'm ok. as long as i can have before our wedding anniversary trip
    U can.. I already told in cs that one shop is selling at $4488. Did u see the post?

U can.. I already told in cs that one shop is selling at $4488. Did u see the post?
    but no stock last time i check. thanks anyway.

Now now... lets not all get irritated by each other's posts. This is a forum to share information and photography skills. Not a how-much-you-buy-and-sell discussion. Lets not get too distracted by unrelated comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar159 View Post
    Now now... lets not all get irritated by each other's posts. This is a forum to share information and photography skills. Not a how-much-you-buy-and-sell discussion. Lets not get too distracted by unrelated comments.
    Agreed. We are all here to help one another by sharing information, tips etc. No point getting irritated. I know of a nice place that sells durian puffs, I got them at a super good deal but sorry I can't share. Just want to let you guys know what awesome cheap puffs I had. This is an example of a post that you should ignore and not be irritated by.

but no stock last time i check. thanks anyway.
    Yesterday they call me and tell me they have 1 and ask me whether I want to buy it. I alr posted it and ask which csers want and can call them. But at a price of $4488. I did share. Not say I didn't.

For reference, I got it at approx US price + GST. Guy at shop said if Nikon provides any freebies he will give me. But no freebies in the end. (not that I'm clamoring after the freebies la)
    Macro Photography in SG - http://sgmacro.blogspot.com | Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/sgmacro

Yesterday they call me and tell me they have 1 and ask me whether I want to buy it. I alr posted it and ask which csers want and can call them. But at a price of $4488. I did share. Not say I didn't.
    i think fastest hand first rule applies.

well, we'll all get our turn. let's be happy while we endure the never ending wait.

i think fastest hand first rule applies.

well, we'll all get our turn. let's be happy while we endure the never ending wait.
    Yup. We should stick together.. Let's be happy whether we get it or not. We just enjoy our shooting first. Smile everyone.

Hi, anyone can tell which harvey Norman can do the pre-order?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    Hi, anyone can tell which harvey Norman can do the pre-order?

Thank you.
    Try Funan outlet.

Thank you
    Get to try.

Sorry, I may have missed if someone had already mentioned it before, but will any kind soul be able to tell me where is this D800 manufactured from?
    What I really missed most, is my first SLR. An Olympus OM2 with the Zuiko 35mm f/1.4, back in 1982!

Quote Originally Posted by MacroMarlin View Post
    Sorry, I may have missed if someone had already mentioned it before, but will any kind soul be able to tell me where is this D800 manufactured from?
    Made in Japan