Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Help in NUDE Photo Taking

Default In Help in NUDE Photo Taking

I`ve been approach recently by my fren frenz...to shootz her in NUDE privately in her home. Do i have to prepare myself if happen dat she will "GO AGAINTS ME"
    I`ve already ask my fren to be around during shooting....BUT she say NO.!!
    Any ADVICE.??

Quote Originally Posted by dzulhjdzaid
    I`ve been approach recently by my fren frenz...to shootz her in NUDE privately in her home. Do i have to prepare myself if happen dat she will "GO AGAINTS ME"
    Any ADVICE.??
    Ask her to sign a consent letter before the shoot?

ask her dat already....like not enuff la..!...shooting start 2morrow evening after werk.

Any ADVICE.??
    1) You need a formal written agreement with her - signed and witnessed by a third party.

2) Plan and discuss with her, the type of shots you are going to take.

3) Ask for a neutral party (female) to be around during the photo shoot.

Any ADVICE.??
    Hmm, you sure she's not coming on to you and you're too blur to know it?

Erm, another option is to set up a video camera just in case your honest and, er, upright performance is called into question
    Last edited by kahheng; 5th December 2004 at 08:27 PM.

will take and used yur advice..THANKS BRO.

consult a lawyer

just go for it...and take amatuer_photographer's advice.....of course, dont forget the model release....

Quote Originally Posted by bravocube
    1) You need a formal written agreement with her - signed and witnessed by a third party.

2) Plan and discuss with her, the type of shots you are going to take.

3) Ask for a neutral party (female) to be around during the photo shoot.
    Totally agree, protection man, no joke, can get into serious & complicate problem if thing take a turn for the badder side.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

these kind of she got reversations i will shoot...load onto her comp and format my card show her....

cheers..

Shooting no probelm, but just incase accusation starts flying, and no neutral party (female) around during the photo shoot, siao liao.

hmm... dun do SM pose? oops... or something like a victimised kinda look?

i think in this case... unless you really know her character, and she is those who will do such things, then ok, if not, something must be really wrong... gals have instinct, so do guys, but most guys use the other head to think... so it got better of us... do what you deem fit...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I may be imaginig things, but

Why did she ask you to do the shoot? Do you have experience in shooting nudes? Hve you a portfolio? What is the purpose of her wanting a nude "portolio" for herself? Are you paid? Are you a professional photographer? You don't have to answer this in the forum, but for you to mull over.

In any case, my suggestion is to get her to sign a consent BEFORE the shoot, indicating her full acknowledgement of thenature of the shoot and absolving you of any undesirable outcome from the shoot.

And I do suggest you bring someone along, if not in the shooting area, at least just outside the room or something like that.

In the spirit of openness and free discussion, I will allow this thread to continue, although we don't normally allow threads about nude photography. However, pls keep it objective and banal-free, otherwise it will be locked and removed. We will continue monitoring this thread.

The Moderator
    ClubSNAP

BTW, how old is she? I dont think there is a need to spell out that this is just as critical ya?

Hi! jus curious, what kind of equipment and condition is needed to get this effect? i am wondering for a long long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    ...although we don't normally allow threads about nude photography. The Moderator
    ClubSNAP

Is it a banned (be it written or unwritten) genre? If it is, why so? What chance of maturity among members would there be if its not given a chance?

i think it a good thing to let every one to contribute GOOD advice and not nousense to the already kinda confused guy there.. thought i may not know a thing about shooting nude and learn to think logically with the right brain at the right time which i dun know how also.. COs not train to think artistically mah .. but i wld really say that and hope that there will be more advice from the legal shooters and pros . its better that way..

zerofour, that remark was tasteless and just the sort of thing we do not need in a discussion such as this. Any additional banal remarks and I will remove this thread.

The Moderator
    ClubSNAP

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast