Thread: Any non 'photographer'

Default Any non 'photographer'

I know this is a place for photograghy and some are full time photograpers here, but is anyone using photograpghy for their work as a non pro photogrpaher?

Like is there any graphic designers here or video-graphers or other ppls from different industry to use photograpghy as a tool?

I use photograghy to shoot images of garments and other stuff for graphic design. in short a garment designer cum graphic designer.
    Last edited by Belle&Sebastain; 21st July 2002 at 11:17 PM.

hmm.

does using photography to take pictures of myself for my domain and blog/web design/content count?

hee.

i take photos for some of my freelance web designs + lotsa other assignments @ skool i.e. illustration.

I'm a graphic designer majoring in photography. I love designing and photography is a medium which I work best to illustrate or project my ideas. Well, I don't really see much difference in the two field. They are inter-related and dependent on one another most of the time. Anyway, they are a medium for the creative. And the creative does not limit himself.

well said, in the creative circle, different medium inspires the other and all disciplines are inter-related!

Default medical photography

as above.

medical is more like a blend of portrait and macro photography.

argent2

By definition, a photographer is a person who takes photos, not necessarily as a profession. So there is no such thing as a "non photographer" who takes photos (for design, or otherwise).

Anyway, I am not a photographer by profession too, I am a web developer.

Regards
    CK