Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

  1. #1

    Default a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    came across a wine website by chance and saw this

    Lafite 1784 wine prices. Buy wines online. | Wine-Searcher.com

    will anyone drink it?

    or will the bootle be kept for so long that the content had already gone bad without anyone knowing

  2. #2
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    if 234K is like 234 for me, I will buy it
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

  3. #3

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    there is actually a way to make cheap wine...

    basically, follow the same procedures as making newater

  4. #4

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    i guess its pretty stupid to spend 234k on a bottle of wine even if u are so danm rich..

    kei in your context, cheap wine = sh1t water..?

  5. #5
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    Quote Originally Posted by photoart View Post
    You can buy it and get an experience of drinking a 4-Room Standard HDB flat down your throat.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    You can buy it and get an experience of drinking a 4-Room Standard HDB flat down your throat.
    Just imagine how many ladies you can get for S$234,514.80?

    Your body can tahan boh?


  7. #7

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    there is actually a way to make cheap wine...

    basically, follow the same procedures as making newater
    Don't eat and drink for 24 hours, drink the wine, collect the urine... it's still worth 10's of thousands $$$

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    1784 Lafite co cheap meh ? guess I kena chopped liao, paid S$260,000 for one bottle 2 months ago

  9. #9
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: a bottle of 1784 Lafite cost S$234,514.80

    Quote Originally Posted by photoart View Post
    came across a wine website by chance and saw this

    Lafite 1784 wine prices. Buy wines online. | Wine-Searcher.com

    will anyone drink it?

    or will the bootle be kept for so long that the content had already gone bad without anyone knowing
    If ur credit card allows such a transaction, u have the ability to do anything you want with that bottle of wine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •