Thread: Birthday Treat ...

Default Birthday Treat ...

It is always a question in my mind .....
    On your birthday, actually who treat who ?
    You will treat your friend or your friend will treat you ? Different culture leh sometimes. So I have to ask those true blue Singaporean lorrrrr hehehe

Anyway, what will be the place for you to choose for birtday dining ? Got something special in Singapore ?

You treat your friends and your friends buy you gifts .... so is everybody treating each others ...

Who bothers ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    You treat your friends and your friends buy you gifts .... so is everybody treating each others ...

Who bothers ??
    i think this is normally the case lo but i would prefer everything from friends (dinner and gift) hee... sounds greedy? but hey... if i've 10 to 20 friends share and buy me ONE gift, i've to treat ALL of them for dinner leh! so do u think is it still meaningful to sing "Happy Birthday To U"?........

Yeah Yeah...... correct hoh, one for one is no problem actually, we treat makan, they give us present for happy happy, but one for 10, treat all then they share one give ... wow, a bit jiak lat, hehe. But never mind lor, as long as happy then ok...

As long as you are happy. You can buy them dinner and they can buy you presents in return. 1 for 1. No one lose, no one gain. Both sides happy.

Among people I am closer to, Birthday Person gets everything. Presents are optional but dinner is on friends. Makes sense also if you have many friends and wish to go to a classy restaurant.

Deregistered

Birthday is just another day... just behave as normal and act blur Even if people buy you gifts and meal today, you'll have to buy them back another day, it never ends... so best is to act blur

normally will ask closer frds for lunch or dinner..

pressie is not a must.. but it would be nice to have ..
    hahaha

some frds jus ti gong loh...