Thread: Happiness and success... Why positive thoughts is so important...

Default Happiness and success... Why positive thoughts is so important...

Hi guys,

I have been over and over and over talk about motivation, drive, vision and goal for people to reach for their full potential especially in business.

To be successful, you first need to be happy...

If you put it in the context of business of photography....
    1. You have to be happy with who you are (everything start from YOU!)
    2. You have to be happy (or comfortable) with your Vision
    3. Having both above, change the way you see the world and try to see everything from a positive angle.

For example:
    When you go to a restaurant, you have absolutely ridiculous service but food was great. Here is what I would think in my mind...
    1. I generally reacted to the negativity with analyses... Why the service is so bad, how to improve it, then apply to my own business... How these bad things shouldn't happen in my business
    2. Find comfort with the greatest thing that is in front of you and thankful for it.

In society, when you do something our of "norm" you are called "not normal" or "can't make it" or whatever you want to call it. It is safer to be "normal" so you can be with the rest of the herd. But don't get to worry about agreeing so u can be accepted as the herd. That's what I call outside the square.

I just watch this video this morning and it really sum up what I have in mind....

Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work | Video on TED.com

Good luck.

Regards,

Hart
    Last edited by Agetan; 10th February 2012 at 11:06 AM.

Wonderful vid, thks for sharing..

Default Re: Happiness and success... Why positive thoughts is so important...

For portrait photographers its also important to stay happy and positive when in front of your clients as it will show in the photos when you are nervous or having a bad day
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Default Re: Happiness and success... Why positive thoughts is so important...

Thanx for sharing, the speaker is good hahaha!