hmm...I am in sad mode now...
just want to know what would you do:
1. Sell a DSLR to a CSer
2. Give 10 days money back guarantee period
3. Buyer tested on the spot and after a few days receive message from him saying that DSLR is working fine, but he said he will go travelling and will be busy not using the DSLR for a while till a month later
4. After 10 days, everything fine. Money back guarantee period ends.
5. after a month, buyer said DSLR fault. Sent to manufacturer for checking, CCD spoilt. Going to cost a bomb to fix it (same price as what I have sold)
6. Buyer wants refund/return the DSLR
The DSLR was perfectly fine when I sold it to the buyer, and I have no intention of selling a spoilt thing to anyone, that's why I give a 10 days money back guarantee period. Buyer said that he can only fully tested the DSLR a month later in a wedding...but the DSLR spoilt during the day...
what would you do if you were I?