Thread: wanna have more information on personal makeovers..

Default wanna have more information on personal makeovers..

HI everyone.. am new here.. anyway just wanna ask for more information about taking a personal makeover..I've saw some adv in magazines.. anyone here have any recommendation ? or anyone have his/her own studio that provide this service ?? and may I know the price n packages...thanks..

I have a studio, makeup artist and I provide photography service. For the pricing we can discuss in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I have a studio, makeup artist and I provide photography service. For the pricing we can discuss in private.
    pm me abt the pricing n packages u provide... thanks..

Hmm... This thread makes me wonder about makeovers and stuff like dis. Do such stuff really turn devils to angels if there's a great makeup artiste, retouching artiste and a great photographer?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Hmm... This thread makes me wonder about makeovers and stuff like dis. Do such stuff really turn devils to angels if there's a great makeup artiste, retouching artiste and a great photographer?
    Yes, it does

hope that i'm not the devil... hee

notice some provide digital photos only... may I know is there any different if i develope the photos myself at those photo developing shop ?? in terms of quality compare to those i get from the studio.

Quote Originally Posted by ah_bao
    notice some provide digital photos only... may I know is there any different if i develope the photos myself at those photo developing shop ?? in terms of quality compare to those i get from the studio.

Digital Photographs are sharper, but then it also means it is husher.

If you develop the photographs at the neighbourhood photo developing shop, you might not get the quality output as those shops do not do colour correction and will most probably use Auto mode to print. It is faster, but the output is not too good. Studio pictures are more difficult to print then conventional outdoor pictures as the colour correction is more rigourious.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Digital Photographs are sharper, but then it also means it is husher.

If you develop the photographs at the neighbourhood photo developing shop, you might not get the quality output as those shops do not do colour correction and will most probably use Auto mode to print. It is faster, but the output is not too good. Studio pictures are more difficult to print then conventional outdoor pictures as the colour correction is more rigourious.
    then..hm...so is it better to get those package with print out photos rather than just the digital one ??

and i did saw some photos online from Concept Studio @ Rose Lane... anyone know that studio ?? the pics look nice.. but i not sure about the price...