Thread: Subway Sucks!!!

Default Subway Sucks!!!

Any body here has ever encountered Subway not issue u with any receipt?
    The receipt has a cut-out coupon whereby u can get free meal upgrade, free drinks or free 1-for-1 for your next visit. On many occasions, the outlet in Tiong Bahru act-blur and does not issue receipts to me.

Few days ago, I had a free 1-for-1 footlong. Counter staff act busy or act blur and never issue me the receipt. I have to help myself by tearing it off from the machine.

Today more solid - an indian guy simply refused to issue me receipt despite me demanding it. He simply printed me another copy of my receipt (without the cut-out coupon).

When I posted on Subway Facebook to complain but my posts were removed within seconds. And they don't even bother to follow up with me on my complaint.

Default Re: Subway Sucks!!!

stomped them

yup complain. i'll bet they're keeping the receipts for themselves

Got such promo? I also no notice. Maybe they use it for themselves. Nowadays local service getting bad to worse! I went to 7-11 as I couldn't sleep and it's abt 1am+. The guy is on the phone when I was paying. He charge my NETS and then, THROW back my card! I really want to make a fuss over it but just dont bother. Go there less next time, with this kind of service, I hopes it will close down 1 day, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

WeeKH how are you?

I think the company top mgt has no intention to do this. i.e. refuse to give receipt. Likely that Kei is right about the staff.

Normally if you raise the matter to the press and the top mgt, they will audit the branch concerned. It is a "small greed" by some of the staff. Maybe they are not well off and want to use the receipt to treat their friends or family. Let it go if it does not make you too angry. Forgive them.

All these outlets are franchisee. Maybe the outlet boss not happy with the Subway franchiser to run this promotion programme. Super kiam!!!!

And who ever is the blur toad administering the Facebook thought he/she can censor my complaint. Wait till they see the power of social media!

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    WeeKH how are you?

I think the company top mgt has no intention to do this. i.e. refuse to give receipt. Likely that Kei is right about the staff.

Normally if you raise the matter to the press and the top mgt, they will audit the branch concerned. It is a "small greed" by some of the staff. Maybe they are not well off and want to use the receipt to treat their friends or family. Let it go if it does not make you too angry. Forgive them.
    I'm fine! Still in time to wish u Happy New Year!
    Just trying to vent my anger... no big deal anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    All these outlets are franchisee. Maybe the outlet boss not happy with the Subway franchiser to run this promotion programme. Super kiam!!!!

And who ever is the blur toad administering the Facebook thought he/she can censor my complaint. Wait till they see the power of social media!
    bro... it might be their rice bowl you know.. but i suspect that they're using it for themselves. if they're poor, they won't be eating subway for meals.

get someone to secretly video it down and post it on facebook. and stomp it.

write in their FB page so ppl can read :

Subway Singapore | Facebook

There might be more than that, by not issuing receipt, there is potential the cashier is eating $, u should escalate this all the to the HQ and the boss might reward u for the tip off

Which sub did you order?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Notice that most of their staffs are not local.

Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    Any body here has ever encountered Subway not issue u with any receipt?
    The receipt has a cut-out coupon whereby u can get free meal upgrade, free drinks or free 1-for-1 for your next visit. On many occasions, the outlet in Tiong Bahru act-blur and does not issue receipts to me.

Few days ago, I had a free 1-for-1 footlong. Counter staff act busy or act blur and never issue me the receipt. I have to help myself by tearing it off from the machine.

Today more solid - an indian guy simply refused to issue me receipt despite me demanding it. He simply printed me another copy of my receipt (without the cut-out coupon).

When I posted on Subway Facebook to complain but my posts were removed within seconds. And they don't even bother to follow up with me on my complaint.
    wa..the last line sounds so nasty. hmm so far i had no problems with them tho.

I patronize subway a lot and never knew they had this promo. Will check it out next time I go though I think different outlets are operated by different franchisees so such promos may vary from outlet to outlet.

My experience with subway outlets where I am a regular has almost always been great. As for those outlets where I am not, so-so service usually.

Hard to get consistently good service in F&B places in Singapore in general I feel, not a problem unique to Subway.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    WeeKH how are you?

By letting it goes means that you are condoning their action. They are not doing something right, if they don't correct themselves their children and friends will copy them and that will result in a society that is 'Ugly'. Why are we called the Ugly Singaporean? We learn from our parents, do what they do and think that its right. People collect water from locked HDB tap, take toilet paper from public toilet, take more then they can eat at buffet, cutting Queue etc. This are not big things actually and we can let it go but our next generation will also do it as they see you doing it since young and think that it alright for them to do it too. Its a vicious cycle. I say we shall stop all wrong doing in a correct manner and turn our society into a better one.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II