Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do wedding photographer transfer photos to their pc?

Default Re: How do wedding photographer transfer photos to their pc?

Hi , I just wanna check. If I have an Eye-Fi on my 60D, can I send the photos to Ipad & Laptop & facebook from my DSLR ?

Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by ron1992 View Post
    Hi , I just wanna check. If I have an Eye-Fi on my 60D, can I send the photos to Ipad & Laptop & facebook from my DSLR ?

Please advise.
    No, but you can send it to the laptop. If you are using macs, you technically could sync via iCloud.

On a PC, you can install software to auto-sync images to facebook. Not sure if you want to do that without QA first though. Plus, Facebook has lousy compression. Remember, Facebook is not a photo hosting site.
    Alpha

Hi seniors,

Does a D5100 have a capability like that ?

I would like to explore into taking pictures and have the image sent directly to a laptop for printing.

Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh83 View Post
    Hi seniors,

I would like to explore into taking pictures and have the image sent directly to a laptop for printing.

Please advise.
    Eye-Fi, etc, are not too picky about brand/model so long as you have an SD card slot.

For built-in options, do a search for "D5100 tethered shooting" and start reading.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by pooh83 View Post
    Hi seniors,

Please advise.
    Probably your best bet is an SD card with Wi-Fi capability.
    If you are ok with the camera being connected via cable to the PC, then an appropriate software is all you require.
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by lobsterkia View Post
    As in the "point" perhaps can check if it is sharp enough ? I believe it is better to check if the photo taken is sharp using the iPad ?
    Please note that resizing / downscaling of images can create the impression of higher sharpness. Which means: if there is any downsizing happening along the way of transfer / loading to iWhatnot then what you see is not the same as what the camera has captured. Best to learn to gauge from the camera display.
    EOS

Blog Entries

hmmmm we might be doing this for next weekend's Sat and Sunday talks and photowalks for 'Live' feeds and updates at SAM onto the CS FB page...... thats why....
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

If you gonna do this, your photos better be "solid". Can you imagine... Displaying over or under exposed shots, blur photos, badly composed...etc in a large screen live...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Where to buy the eyfi wifi card ar?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12