Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 102

Thread: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Coast Road
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    900 only, don't want to buy. also feel like considering!

  2. #22
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTaylor
    I always find it headscratching how Pentax prices some of it's products, like the Pentax Q.

    But if the K-01 is going to be around$900, then it's a steal!

    Basically a K-5, just without the eye piece, but with better video.
    actually if you sum up how much parts they removed from k5 you will see how should it be priced. K01 dont have mirror, pentaprism, af module, Light metering sensor, magnesium body, rear thumbwheel and shutter speed is also less.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

  3. #23
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTaylor View Post
    I always find it headscratching how Pentax prices some of it's products, like the Pentax Q.

    But if the K-01 is going to be around$900, then it's a steal!

    Basically a K-5, just without the eye piece, but with better video.
    It is more of a K-r with K5 body
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  4. #24

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    It is more of a K-r with K5 body
    But the sensor is quite a bit better than the one in K-r

  5. #25
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    But the sensor is quite a bit better than the one in K-r
    so true
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Yellow k-01 w yellow 35!!!, now who wants 1???

  7. #27

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Yellow k-01 w yellow 35!!!, now who wants 1???
    I don't mind. But it become really like a yellow brick? lolx

  8. #28

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Yellow k-01 w yellow 35!!!, now who wants 1???
    Yellow color isn't easy to show in photos. I think the actual thing would look a lot better

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Yellow color isn't easy to show in photos. I think the actual thing would look a lot better
    think so too.. Just didn't feel that we need another black cam. Got to be interesting right?!

  10. #30

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    think so too.. Just didn't feel that we need another black cam. Got to be interesting right?!
    I wish they would offer more colors. Hopefully soon...

  11. #31

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Yeah. Actually I want a red one....Huat arh!!!!!

  12. #32

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    The local price might be slightly cheaper than the US announced price. I heard the set (w/ the 40XS) price is less than $900SGD. ETA in March
    Coming in real soon........

  13. #33

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dan yeo View Post
    Coming in real soon........
    Today or tomorrow?

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Today or tomorrow?
    Isn't ? could not wait. I have already pre-order one.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    Isn't ? could not wait. I have already pre-order one.
    That's really fast! On emjay's website?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    That's really fast! On emjay's website?
    with the merchant in Funan that I normally deal with. I was told I am the 1st to place order with them, willing to try out either black/white but no to yellow.

  17. #37

    Default

    Any clue on how much it costs?

  18. #38

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Any clue on how much it costs?
    I think we only can buy the body either bundled w/ the 40XS lens or one/dual kit lenses. Hopefully the shop price for K-01 w/40XS is less than 1k including GST.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I think we only can buy the body either bundled w/ the 40XS lens or one/dual kit lenses. Hopefully the shop price for K-01 w/40XS is less than 1k including GST.
    less than 1k incl GST is good price. Indeed i hope they sell the body alone.

  20. #40

    Default Re: K-01 - Local pricing Singapore ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I think we only can buy the body either bundled w/ the 40XS lens or one/dual kit lenses. Hopefully the shop price for K-01 w/40XS is less than 1k including GST.
    No body only? I think 60mm equivalent is my most unused focal length. ^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •