Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

  1. #21

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    for those who take cabs very frequently ( like 5 times in a week) , are you fed up when they keep asking the same question

    how to go huh?
    which way you want to go?PIE, ECP? AYE?
    how you want to go?

    it was like they are testing me if i know the way, so they can go around and cheat the distance+money.

    my best experience was : took a cab at singapore general hospital, told the driver to go tiong Bahru. driver asked me , how to go huh?
    Last edited by ninelives; 8th February 2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Objection !!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Was at clementi mrt sometime ago, hail a cab after some q......going to Heng Mui Keng Terrace..... This mattafucur comfort driver said he doesn't know where it is.....and drop me half way turning from taxi station....i complaint to the coy but at the end also donno wat happened to him......i think its a shame that our no1 university is not well known enough to even their citizen

  3. #23

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Was at clementi mrt sometime ago, hail a cab after some q......going to Heng Mui Keng Terrace..... This mattafucur comfort driver said he doesn't know where it is.....and drop me half way turning from taxi station....i complaint to the coy but at the end also donno wat happened to him......i think its a shame that our no1 university is not well known enough to even their citizen
    Funny, when I was in NUS always got lost taxi uncle stop me and ask how to go to faculty X or hall Y.
    Anyway, you tell him Kent Ridge he should know, you tell him HMK terrace he might blur.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    I havent complaint yet, so busy with other things to sit down to properly write a complaint email.

    Maybe thats why they get away with it.

    Will try to write tonight.

    My experience is that I travel the same route frequently in the same time in the morning.

    The arsehat want to go highway but I know from experience that its going to be big jam at that time. So I have my route. He disagree with my route and want to argue with me. I don't need an argument from a farking taxi driver first thing in the morning. So he purposely drive very slowly to prove his point that my route no good. After that when he change me money, he slowly slowly give one note by one note. come to coins, he then put the coins on the center board. I never take the coins because I treat it as throw aways for that low life to take.

    To be fair to taxi drivers, not all are vermins. Some are actually very good. I lost my iphone on a comfort taxi, the taxi driver drove all the way from changi airport back to KK hospital to return me. I compensate him for the trip plus tips. Honesty plus service.

    Transcab, CMI with their hooligan behavior.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  5. #25
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    for those who take cabs very frequently ( like 5 times in a week) , are you fed up when they keep asking the same question

    how to go huh?
    which way you want to go?PIE, ECP? AYE?
    how you want to go?

    it was like they are testing me if i know the way, so they can go around and cheat the distance+money.

    my best experience was : took a cab at singapore general hospital, told the driver to go tiong Bahru. driver asked me , how to go huh?
    I think that's fine, because really, sometimes passengers are particular about the routes being taken. For example, if you are of the opinion that the CTE will be jammed at a certain timing, you may wish to take an alternative route. Perhaps the drivers are just asking to find out if you have a preferred route, so that the blame will not be laid on them later on if the route they wish to take does not turn out to be the best option (to the passenger, at least).

  6. #26
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    I havent complaint yet, so busy with other things to sit down to properly write a complaint email.

    Maybe thats why they get away with it.

    Will try to write tonight.
    I have in the past year experienced loads of trouble with getting a cab in the morning to shoot sunrise. When it is very clear that the taxi driver has seen me and is available, I will make it a point to take down their plate number and give my feedback to the company with clear description of what happened. Here's one example, I was waiting beside the road, near a traffic light. Taxi appears in distance with green light. Driver suddenly changes lane to other side of the road. Happily enough the traffic light allows me to cross, so I go over the other side. Taxi driver looks at me when stopped, and zooms off.

    Another experience was during the CNY period. I wanted to go to Labrador Park, and the driver claimed he did not know where that was. So I said, ok, go to Vivocity and I will guide you from there. He said "dunno", then zoomed off.

    Just take the trouble to give the feedback in a polite manner. It really won't take more than 5 minutes actually. Just a short, factual description of your experience without unnecessary details. Remember, it's not the CSO's fault, you just want to let the company know of your unhappy experience. Cheers.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    come to coins, he then put the coins on the center board. I never take the coins because I treat it as throw aways for that low life to take.
    That's kinda harsh. What if he's thick-skinned enough to believe he's rewarded by tips for such behaviour?! Take 'em all I say!
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •