Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel disconnect from friends?

Default Re: Feel disconnect from friends?

There is more to love than just experiencing the rush of endorphins and phenethylamines flooding your brain. Faith/Trust, mutual respect and learning how to comprise to each other needs when necessary are just some of the key considerations in maintaining a long lasting relationship.

Anyway from a guy's perspective, this type of girls are just insecure about themselves. Threaten to end the relationship and chances are that will cry father, cry mother and promising to change for the better (for a short while at least). In extreme scenario, they might even take the kitchen knife and stab you in your heart repeatedly for 99 times.

Also, please kindly refer to post no. 08 in this thread.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 5th February 2012 at 10:16 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

There is no best of both worlds in your case...is either your friends or her.
    Besides your friends might not appreciate the fact that they have to play lamp post when you all hang out.
    Even my friend does that to me sometimes eventually i told him to bugger off.
    Is better for singles to hang out with each other instead.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 5th February 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Bring your gf and meet them up. Let your gf know who they are and see whether she will be comfortable with them or not. If you really love the girl, respect her and also, try to share your feeling with her etc.. Dont go one sided else you might ended up quarrel in the end. Talk to her, see what she wants.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Bring your gf and meet them up. Let your gf know who they are and see whether she will be comfortable with them or not. If you really love the girl, respect her and also, try to share your feeling with her etc.. Dont go one sided else you might ended up quarrel in the end. Talk to her, see what she wants.
    Agree try asking her to meet with your friends. But make sure your friends are not idiots who jeopardize this meet up. My friends bring their gf to our major meetings and it never seems to be the problem because it is simply making new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Agree try asking her to meet with your friends. But make sure your friends are not idiots who jeopardize this meet up. My friends bring their gf to our major meetings and it never seems to be the problem because it is simply making new friends.
    Do you know what their GF will say after the meeting with you guys She will be complaining how boring and how she dislike this and that friend of yours. Then they will defend their friends and the GF will kick a big fuss because they are not on her side....From my experience human don't really change, unless something drastic happen in their life. (death of close one, jail ...ect.) If you perpare to give in now, be prepared to give in for the rest of your life with your partner. You can take it now because its new and exciting with all those sex but 10yrs, 20yrs later with all those sparks, excitement and of course sex gone will you still be able to hang on and take all her nonsence. Take your time and find a comparable partner, at least comes 20 yrs later no spark no sex (you will get there naturally) and he/she also won't give you problem. That's love in another level.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

As a backpacker, I always folo my heart, book and compass whrever I go .. You go folo ur heart and not ur honey becos honey will eventually goes bad but ur heart still remains till the very last ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    As a backpacker, I always folo my heart, book and compass whrever I go .. You go folo ur heart and not ur honey becos honey will eventually goes bad but ur heart still remains till the very last ..
    honey is the only food that will never spoil or go bad.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    i would rather follow my head than my heart. the heart is ruled by compulsiveness. the head holds the heart in restraint. your heart is the one chasing after the opposite sex without reasoning. the head will be the one to tell you who to choose.

guys and girls, it's always wise to choose the one who'll get along with your friends. otherwise 30 years down the road, you'll regret that your significant other isolated you from others.

Thanks everyone for giving me advice and sugguestion , I think is better to tell her how I feel from my point of view and try bring her out with my friends with their girlfriens too and hopefully they will bond Abit or understand one another better. Will try persue her to be socialable and hope she understand . I don't think I would leave her as I really love her . Thanks again guys . Really appreciate it ! Cheers

Wait till you get married and have kids

Best way is to involve her, but keep the meetups short (1-2hr) then you two continue on your love bird business, so that it dosen't drag or bore everyone.
    Gd luck

You got an umbrella and it is raining, do you
    1. run to your GF with the umbrella
    2. run to your friends with the umbrella
    3. run to your photographic equipment with the umbrella.

This will tell you where your heart belongs to.

View this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    You got an umbrella and it is raining, do you
    1. run to your GF with the umbrella
    2. run to your friends with the umbrella
    3. run to your photographic equipment with the umbrella.

This will tell you where your heart belongs to.
    4. go to the nearest kopitiam to sit down and login to clubsnap.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

I once took my gf to meet my friends =, end up she ran away with him. After a year, found another gf, again I took her to hang around with my friends. End up my friend ran away with her.

@sachok when u get a gf next time, u can call me up .. i will run away with u =)
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Any idea why is she upset with you when you wanna meet your friends?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12