Protests in Argentina as Prince William begins Falklands deployment - Telegraph
Too bad Argentina lost.
- ARG did not apply Sun Tze's art of war.
- ARG did not know how to fight an asymmetrical war.
- ARG failed to portray on the internet+news media and to the UN that it was a war to liberate Falklands (islands just off ARG but 8,000 miles away from the UK) from a colonising power.
- A TV documentary showed that UK pleaded with the French to reveal the electronic secrets of the Exocet missile after one UK ship was sunk. After the French told the UK, the Exocet missiles used by ARG were ineffective due to Electronic Counter Measures. ARG should have bought Russian made anti-ship missiles.
- ARG failed to drag out the war over many years. They should. UK public opinion will turn against the UK PM if it cannot get a quick victory.
- In 1982, it cost the UK 1.2 Billion to deploy such a naval flotilla to Falklands. After the UK naval force have left, ARG can attack Falklands again and repeat this cycle many times until UK goes bankrupt trying to fight an endless war.
- ARG can learn from the tenacity of the Vietnamese in defense of their homeland.