Thread: CF Tripod

Default CF Tripod

Hello everyone,I am tinking out upgrading to a CF tripod as i am quite exhausted by the weight of my manfrotto tripod.I do forsee myself going FF maybe 1-2 years time,so till then my heaviest setup might be a 5DmkII with BG plus a Canon 70-300mm lens.The rough estimation of the combined weight would be slightly over 2kg.There are few brands of CF tripod out in the market & i would like all the brudders of CS to suggest or give advices on which make & model of the CF tripod to go for & which is the shop that offers the best deal.& BTW my budget is between $300-$500.Thanks for sharing!

Default Re: CF Tripod

Everytime..you had a question in mind..you post a new thread. and everytime the thing you ask..has or is being discussed till death already and before..
    Next.. forsee.. why not...wait till you actually had it in your hands then decide and talk about it? Are you so sure you will get a 5DmkII with BG plus a Canon 70-300mm lens???
    I know nuts about tripods..but im thinking the budget might be bit low for CF ones especially if you want a bloody good one.
    Last edited by TWmilkteaTW; 2nd February 2012 at 06:51 PM.

You may catch up with discussion at the following thread which is discussing your similar need at around page 2 to page 4.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/newbi...my-tripod.html

Blog Entries

If you do a search on "cf tripod" there's quite a number of thread discussing about it liao =)
    Lousy de My Flickr

Ok thank you guys!

Hop on down to ARTWORKFOTO & check out the CF tripods.

They are having a moving out sales.
    Take the shot!

Buy what you need right now, no point speculating about your future lens/ body purchase as technology evolves so fast you might end up with something else other than a 5D2.
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8