Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 200

Thread: Punggol Shoot 02, 4th Dec '04

  1. #41
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I am looking for 2 pictures to use, let you guys know first

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=104240

    click above for details

    Price will be discussed once the client has selected
    Must make some money from your passion.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Just wondering if the shoot suppose to include sunrise. If so, isn't it a little too late a meeting time? Would be interested if it includes sunrise too coz I should be choosing either changi or punggol to shoot

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splutter
    Just wondering if the shoot suppose to include sunrise. If so, isn't it a little too late a meeting time? Would be interested if it includes sunrise too coz I should be choosing either changi or punggol to shoot
    i think so too. can we meet at 6:30am or ealier? gotta rush off to somewhere after the sun rises

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    The last time we shot the sunrise there we met at 6, wasn't it?

  5. #45

    Default

    6am? my bus starts at 5:30am, by the time it reaches geylang and loops back to punggol already 6:30 liao, unless i hike a ride loh...

  6. #46
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splutter
    The last time we shot the sunrise there we met at 6, wasn't it?
    Hey Sputter, you coming along?

    But if you remember the sun will start to rise at around 0650Hrs
    0600 was abit too early, 0630 if you want to go to the same location.

    quekky : after the sun has risen it would only be about 0730 latest.
    Still early what.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Yo Ortega, have u sent ur camera for repair?
    U leaving early as last sat?

  8. #48
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Yo Ortega, have u sent ur camera for repair?
    U leaving early as last sat?
    Not yet. Not in a hurry, currently playing with my D70
    Just shot the esplanade/merlion this evening
    I will send it in on monday

    Yes I will be leaving after breakfast,
    I need to bring my daughter for classes.
    I would like to stay longer but I can't.
    Just bought new toy, so must kwai kwai be a good husband/father.
    Last edited by ortega; 3rd December 2004 at 11:20 PM.

  9. #49
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    D Day is tomorrow, so anyone needs a lift from Punggol MRT station?
    I already have 2 in the car, so have space for 2 more.

    1.
    2.
    it seems that nobody needs a ride, ok see you people there.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splutter
    The last time we shot the sunrise there we met at 6, wasn't it?
    hi! i understand that there may be people who want to shoot sunrise from the last saturday's location (location 'a'), as such, depending on demand, i will bring a group to the previous location to shoot sunrise, i will wait at the same busstop (location 'X') from 6.15am onwards and bring anyone to location 'a'. will leave busstop on time at 6.25am ... for those interested please do not be late, if no one turns up to go location 'a' i'll proceed to the drain.

    but i will not stay at location 'a'. instead i'll be shooting at the drain. the point here is actually to shoot at a different location to 'test' new sites, and have some fresh compositions and ideas, instead of the original location last saturday. so i'll personally recommend all who came to last saturday's shoot to shoot at this 'new' location, of course if you want to perfect your shot from last saturday's location you are definitely welcomed to do so, cheers

  11. #51
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    good call eikin

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    and sincere apologies for the late notice in post above, i have the impression that everyone knew that we are shooting at the new location, so put the 'official' meeting time at 6.50am at location 'y' itself, in any case anyone is welcomed to come set up early, 6.50am is the latest time to reach the drain to get good shots as sun will rise between 6.50am to 7.10am (last saturday's sunrise was clocked at 7.05am actually) ... once again apologies for any misinformation.

    updated list

    1. ortega
    2. catchlights
    3. evq
    4. eikin
    5. Amigo
    6. Newguy69
    7. Hotspots
    8. skyline impreza (found your ticket here?)
    9. scud
    10. SnapSnap
    11. King Tiger
    12. alex01sg
    13. quekky (if i can wake up)
    14. maverick
    15. hpc

    unfortunately hwchoy is not able to join us ... awww ...

    but anyway look forward to seeing you at the next shooting if we organise another one, cheers

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    eikin, I may go back after breakfast to have a rest, then go for the meeting at 2pm. I'm too tired after a busy wk at work.

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    eikin, I may go back after breakfast to have a rest, then go for the meeting at 2pm. I'm too tired after a busy wk at work.
    haha, i'll go home first too ... was meeting my uni friends for dinner just now at holland v, so went there to do some shooting beforehand ... the hot sun drained me out man! haha

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Ok, confirm I'll be joining you guys at location Y by around 630 hopefully. I'll be bringing a fren along (or rather he'll bring me since he's the driver )

  16. #56
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    and sincere apologies for the late notice in post above, i have the impression that everyone knew that we are shooting at the new location, so put the 'official' meeting time at 6.50am at location 'y' itself, in any case anyone is welcomed to come set up early, 6.50am is the latest time to reach the drain to get good shots as sun will rise between 6.50am to 7.10am (last saturday's sunrise was clocked at 7.05am actually) ... once again apologies for any misinformation.

    updated list

    1. ortega
    2. catchlights
    3. evq
    4. eikin
    5. Amigo
    6. Newguy69
    7. Hotspots
    8. skyline impreza (found your ticket here?)
    9. scud
    10. SnapSnap
    11. King Tiger
    12. alex01sg
    13. quekky (if i can wake up)
    14. maverick
    15. hpc

    unfortunately hwchoy is not able to join us ... awww ...

    but anyway look forward to seeing you at the next shooting if we organise another one, cheers
    eh???? how come me still in the list???
    i already pulled out as cant make it tml (see post #14).
    anyway, hope u guys enjoy yourselves.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    eh???? how come me still in the list???
    i already pulled out as cant make it tml (see post #14).
    anyway, hope u guys enjoy yourselves.
    haha, soooooper paiseh man! overlooked! my bad

    1. ortega
    2. catchlights
    3. evq
    4. eikin
    5. Amigo
    6. Newguy69
    7. Hotspots
    8. skyline impreza (found your ticket here?)
    9. SnapSnap
    10. King Tiger
    11. alex01sg
    12. quekky (if i can wake up)
    13. maverick
    14. hpc

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splutter
    Ok, confirm I'll be joining you guys at location Y by around 630 hopefully. I'll be bringing a fren along (or rather he'll bring me since he's the driver )
    know where to park right?

  19. #59
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    this time I will park closer,
    make mistake and learn from experience.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    unfortunately hwchoy is not able to join us ... awww ...

    but anyway look forward to seeing you at the next shooting if we organise another one, cheers
    sorry guys, got to be at clementi by 0800. hope to catch you another time

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •