PUNGGOL SHOOT 02 SUNRISE LONG KANG SHOOT - INFORMATION UPDATED ON 3RD DEC!
following last saturday's Punggol Shoot 01, here's Punggol Shoot 02!
0650 meet at the drain just after the road bend, location 'Y' on the map
anyone needs help with directions feel free to PM me or those living around Punggol, feel free to come earlier to have more time setting up and surveying for good shooting locations.
i'll be bringing anyone interested to shoot at last saturday's location to location 'a'. i'll be waiting at the busstop from 6.10am onwards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: will leave busstop at 6.25am, so please do not be late, thanks!
tentatively just the morning shoot at the long kang and breakfast at Punggol Plaza (p1)
PNPC (Punggol North Photography Club) is having a meeting in the afternoon at 2pm, all interested are invited to join evq, scud and Hotspots in the meeting.
if there's enough crowd we'll proceed to explore Punggol Riverside and Punggol Marina later that day
Things to bring
1. necessary camera equipment: cameras, tripods (especially for sunrise), specific lenses, batteries, CF/SD cards etc.
2. rain gear (light rain coat and plastic bags for equipment in case of sudden rain)
Attire (recommended, not compulsory)
2. light ventilated top
3. cargo pants/berms (pants recommended for protection against insect bites and 'bush bashing')
4. shoes for wear and tear purpose
5. sunblock and insect repellent
a note on conduct
some 'nature spots' in punggol have been badly littered, please do your part in helping to keep the integrity of the environment here by not contributing any litter, thank you
friends of Punggol Shoot 01 do inform me if there's anything you all feel needs to be included, thanks!