Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charges by Mobile in Motion Pte Ltd

Default Re: Charges by Mobile in Motion Pte Ltd

hi everyone,i had these problem with MIM too,had call SH for 4 times but none can do anything about it,just say that i need to settle with MIM..had call MIM but of cos no answer & left a msg but dont think will get a reply(cos will kena scold upside down by us)..
    so lastly i tell SH people to ban all 5 digit no from all my H/P no 1st than i'm going to write to IDA to complain about all this kind of company(MIM) & also will mention SH never protect us consumer from all this nonsence bill(SH should stop the payment to MIM before this issue is solve)
    Hope all peoples got this problem with MIM,pls write to IDA & if many had, so will IDA sent it people to investigate the matter seriously..

Default Re: Charges by Mobile in Motion Pte Ltdly

I have written numerous emails to SH, and for the past few months, I have been getting sh*t replies from them until I say I will switch to either M1 or ST. BTW, I have been w SH for the last 15years or so. And then, I also complained to IDA too. I sent all the emails with SH to IDA and cc to SH.

And just a few days ago, presto, problem solved - they sent me the invoice with all the crappy MIM charges reversed back. I know how things work here - SH will not pay MIM until customer pay SH first, this being the basic principle of collecting payment on behalf of a sub-con.

Wonder if anyone would wanna to get TNP to run a story about this crappy MIM company and hope that they press IDA to do something about it. The best thing would be for IDA to fine SH heavily for this kind of crap and give them a stern warning. Dunno what happened to consumers protection in this kind of situation.

I am pretty busy right now, but I will have a bit of time towards the end of May. I might wanna to call up my good friend who holds a high position at SPH. I would see if he would connect me to a TNP reporter to stir up this issue. To me, personally, my problem is solved, but I wish to do something about it so that others would not kenna the same sh*t. Hope I can contribute to society in a small way.
    Last edited by La Fontaine; 1st May 2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

At one time, I was thinking of looking up the physical premises of this crappy MIM.

Then, I would rent a pick-up and prepare it so that the number plate is barely visible at night. Dress up in my old camou No4 uniform, topped with my armoured unit black beret and prepare my gear for the mission. Prepare my gear like base-ball bat, 3glass-bottles of turpentine. And of course, a pair of leather gloves is mandatory.

At 0230hr, recce the few streets in the neighbourhood to check out the place. Drive up to the entrance, after 2 practice strokes, swing the bat and with one clean stroke, smash down the glass door. From my crumpler bag, pull out one bottle and throw it at one of the walls inside. Same thing goes with the other 2 bottles, one each for each wall. Could see and smell the highly flammable liquid flowing all over the shop floor. Pulled out a stick of Marboro and lit it up. Took 2 puffs and just casually throw the stick onto the liquid on the floor. Within seconds, the entire shop became a burning inferno. Got to run back to my pick-up and drive off immediately. Took a turn round back to the place to snap a pic of the burning shop. And then, drive off to a quiet street to change back to my white polo shirt and bermudas. Then, I would throw the camou uniform into a dustbin. Sounds like it's from a movie.

Feels like doing mankind a good deed.

Of course, this is just THINKING ALOUD. I do not have the guts nor the kind of fire in me to do this kind of thing la. BTW, in NS, I wasn't a commando nor guardsman. I was just a clerk......
    Last edited by La Fontaine; 1st May 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Take a lesson from this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123