29th November 2004, 03:41 PM
Recommendations for a digicam for newbie?
my friend needs a recommendation for a digicam, with the following specs:
1. below S$350
2. 2 mega pixels and above
3. at least optical zoom of 3x
4. long battery life (used for travelling)
5. small and compact to fit in lady's handbag
Would some kind souls who are familiar with the market please help?
Thanks a lot in advance!
29th November 2004, 10:38 PM
Nikon Coolpix 3700 might fit your requirements.
Originally Posted by beibeiteo
1. $357 (pm me if you wish to know where to get at this price).
2. 3.2 Megapixels.
3. 35-105mm equivalent (3x).
4. Li-Ion battery, can always get a spare at $35.
5. Very small.
Hope this helps.