Thread: Huang Na's parent went back to 'Ta-Lu' today!

Thumbs down Huang Na's parent went back to 'Ta-Lu' today!

Just read the papers today.
    Her mother and father are full of crimes and damn jia-let sia!
    Taken so much $$$ from the kind-hearted Singaporean and dun even donate some to the carity here (she had promised the Press to donate but in the end, keep all the $$$ herself and just went home like that, like she kena 4D like that).

Shame!

I guess they just want to leave this place of sorrow, where they lost their daughter.

Oh for pete's sake, now you've crossed the line! Cut them some slack will you? No amount of money will bring back their girl and losing a loved one hurts as much whether you are a prior criminal or not........you think she really feels like she struck 4D???

Sometimes the newspaper can be a bit too much, highlighting some unimportant things and make it a 'tabloid'. I dun believe newsapapers and statistics. They are all bull ****.

Newspapers are just a propaganda tool by government. It is controlled. Err.... a bit side tracked, pai seh.

Sometimes, you need to put yourself into their shoes and understand how they feel. You might not feel anything until you experience it yourself. I'm cursing anyone here, peace.

Blog Entries

I am closing this thread off before things get out of hand (not saying that it will, nor am I saying that it won't ... ).

The public are not party to what the parents received, thus speculation on how much they received or what they will use it for is not productive. In the same breath, we are also not privy to the emotions or sense of loss (some may have, I personally have not *touch wood* but I can just imagine the anguish) that one experiences with the loss of a loved one, but its very fair to say that no amount of monetary compensation will fully alleviate the grieving and psychological suffering that has and will be endured.

Let the matter rest and let us just wish Huang Na's parents well.