Thread: Comp Got Virus Attack .. *sigh*

Default Comp Got Virus Attack .. *sigh*

Using a windows based pc, and just recently, all of my Internet browsers crash upon startup with some BEX error tried Mozilla, IE, Chrome, Safari .. all failed. Anybody encountered similar problems? Would really appreciate some good advise here..
    canon fan boy ;D

Default Re: Comp Got Virus Attack .. *sigh*

might not be a virus. But if you think it is, ask a friend to create you an antivirus boot disk. I keep one from kaspersky handy.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateking123 View Post
    Using a windows based pc, and just recently, all of my Internet browsers crash upon startup with some BEX error tried Mozilla, IE, Chrome, Safari .. all failed. Anybody encountered similar problems? Would really appreciate some good advise here..
    well, ask friend dl a antivirus for u. trial also can. run and see what happens.

did a little research through mobile, could be malware or some corrupted dll file :l problem is, I tried opening the browsers without Internet connectivity (turn off wifi etc) and it opens without the error messages! but closes as soon as I turn the wifi back on ... anw will give the kaspersky and boot drive thingy a try thx
    canon fan boy ;D

Blog Entries

did a little research through mobile, could be malware or some corrupted dll file :l problem is, I tried opening the browsers without Internet connectivity (turn off wifi etc) and it opens without the error messages! but closes as soon as I turn the wifi back on ... anw will give the kaspersky and boot drive thingy a try thx
    meaning is ur network error lor...

Try reinstall your wifi adapter software/driver and see if it helps.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

did you have any anti-virus program prior to this?
    Objection !!!

er I tried wifi and also mobile tethering so I don't think it's a network error :l and I had avg & norton prior to the "unfortunate circumstance"
    canon fan boy ;D

what os are you using?
    Poor Man With Expensive Hobby

Quote Originally Posted by alf6901
    what os are you using?
    Windows 7
    canon fan boy ;D