Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

List of Hat-Trick Hero/es for this season:

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

1). Airfins 23pts ----> wakauz!!!! new league leader!!!! 2pts lead now!!
    2). ahyooo 22pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers!
    3). Cheesecake 16pts ---> can we finally beat KKJ teams?
    4). bro rodz 13pts ---> Raf999 in disguise!!
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). Koplady11 6pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). fotoudavid 9pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    10). sunnyday 7pts
    11). zaren 7pts!
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts
    16). roadrunner 1pt ----> disappeared!
    17). nemesis32 1pt ----> disappeared!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs manSipTea!!
    ANFIELD!!!

carling cup semi-final! (we win 1-0)

25-1-2012, 1945hrs GMT!!
    can we do the impossible and beat manSipTea to progress onto the Final?!?!

1). Of cos can! 2-1 LFC WINS!!! (Stevie G, Bellamy) CC
    2). 2-0 LFC wins!! (bellamy, kuyt) fotoudavid
    3). 0-0 sunnyday
    4). 1-0 LFC win! (Bellamy) zaren
    5). 0-0 draw grumpy

LIVERPOOL MAKE 15m BID FOR ISLA
    Interesting line in that most reliable of journals The Daily Star now, who among the boobs and Big Brother guff, report that Liverpool have shoved 15million the way of Udinese, in the hope that they might send Mauricio Isla the other way.

Isla is a bit of a utility man, able to play in defence, midfield or on the wing, and has apparently 'caught Kenny Dalglish's eye' as he looks to shake up his Liverpool squad.

The story then goes on to pad out quite a lot with those quotes from Dalglish saying how bobbins his boys were at the weekend, so we're going to say even the Star aren't that confident about this one.

AND TEIXEIRA TOO
    We don't usually like to rely on the Metro for gossip, but we're close to desperate this morning so let's do it.

The free commuter-distracter reports that Liverpool have opened talks with Gronnigen to sign their Uruguayan striker David Teixeira, having decided the likes of Darren Bent and Roberto Soldado are too expensive.

The paper reports: 'Texeira is valued at around 8 million by Liverpool, but former club Defensor Sporting are believed to have a sell on clause option in his contract, which entitles them to 20% of any fee received.

'That means that Texeira could cost closer to 10 million, but the Reds' Director of Football Damien Comolli is hoping to knock them down considerably, during talks this week.'
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Barry: Kop abuse put me off Reds move
    January 25, 2012

curry sauce!!

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry has revealed that abuse from Liverpool fans scuppered his proposed move to Anfield in the summer of 2008.

The two sides clash in the Carling Cup semi-final second leg on Wednesday night with City aiming to extend Liverpool's six-year trophy drought and Barry thanking the kop for doing him favour.

The former Aston Villa midfielder was on the verge of a move to Rafa Benitez's Liverpool as a replacement for fans favourite Xabi Alonso but heard derogatory chants from the fans as he sat at home watching his potential new employers on TV.

His 15 million move eventually fell through, but having left Villa for City the following season, Barry insists that he now counts his blessings that he chose Eastlands over Anfield.

"I remember when the transfer saga was going on, I was watching a Liverpool friendly [against Lazio at Anfield] and the home fans were singing, 'You can stick your Gareth Barry up your arse'. I was at home, but I could just hear it vaguely. That might have got into my head a little bit.

"Liverpool were still interested when I decided to join City [in 2009]. I thought about it really hard, but the things the club were talking about, I felt City were on the up, whereas Liverpool were maybe finding it a bit tougher than City."

Barry insists there are no regrets and said: "Obviously Liverpool is a fantastic club with a great following but I won the FA Cup last year, I've played in the Champions League.

"It wasn't an easy decision. I was signing for City on promises being made really and, in football, promises get made all the time. They can backfire and people can end up saying they made the wrong decision.

"Sitting here now I think it has been a very good decision. I took a bit of stick for a few weeks as you know. But I took the long-term view and believed that at the end of the contract I could say I made the right decision.

"From the things the clubs were talking about, I felt City were on the up whereas Liverpool were maybe finding it a bit tougher than City."

The Premier League remains City's top priority but Barry would love a return to Wembley, where he won the FA Cup last season, but knows it will be difficult to overturn the 1-0 deficit form the Carling Cup Semi-final first leg.

"It's obviously going to be a really tough task because at home Liverpool are a great team with their support behind them. But this time with us being a goal behind and playing away from home, we can go there and play good football and maybe the pressure will be on them a little bit more."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Barry: Kop abuse put me off Reds move
    January 25, 2012

curry sauce!!

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry has revealed that abuse from Liverpool fans scuppered his proposed move to Anfield in the summer of 2008.

The two sides clash in the Carling Cup semi-final second leg on Wednesday night with City aiming to extend Liverpool's six-year trophy drought and Barry thanking the kop for doing him favour.

The former Aston Villa midfielder was on the verge of a move to Rafa Benitez's Liverpool as a replacement for fans favourite Xabi Alonso but heard derogatory chants from the fans as he sat at home watching his potential new employers on TV.

His 115 million move eventually fell through, but having left Villa for City the following season, Barry insists that he now counts his blessings that he chose Eastlands over Anfield.

"I remember when the transfer saga was going on, I was watching a Liverpool friendly [against Lazio at Anfield] and the home fans were singing, 'You can stick your Gareth Barry up your arse'. I was at home, but I could just hear it vaguely. That might have got into my head a little bit.

"Liverpool were still interested when I decided to join City [in 2009]. I thought about it really hard, but the things the club were talking about, I felt City were on the up, whereas Liverpool were maybe finding it a bit tougher than City."

Barry insists there are no regrets and said: "Obviously Liverpool is a fantastic club with a great following but I won the FA Cup last year, I've played in the Champions League.

"It wasn't an easy decision. I was signing for City on promises being made really and, in football, promises get made all the time. They can backfire and people can end up saying they made the wrong decision.

"Sitting here now I think it has been a very good decision. I took a bit of stick for a few weeks as you know. But I took the long-term view and believed that at the end of the contract I could say I made the right decision.

"From the things the clubs were talking about, I felt City were on the up whereas Liverpool were maybe finding it a bit tougher than City."

The Premier League remains City's top priority but Barry would love a return to Wembley, where he won the FA Cup last season, but knows it will be difficult to overturn the 1-0 deficit form the Carling Cup Semi-final first leg.

"It's obviously going to be a really tough task because at home Liverpool are a great team with their support behind them. But this time with us being a goal behind and playing away from home, we can go there and play good football and maybe the pressure will be on them a little bit more."
    Bruff bluffer! He went city for the money and limited edition £100+k frank muller watch!
    Last edited by cowmera; 25th January 2012 at 09:52 PM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    see if i can stay up.

or i get up earlier. hehehehe
    uh cc, we wuz kinda hoping u'll let ref atkinson have elve/maggie/jeannette et al for a while..
    else he's not gonna blow foul whenever carrot takes a tumble under erm..pressure fr defender..
    there's still time to dhl them over..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sorry to disappoint u, bro raf999.

the real honourary keeper and waver is actually bro kuanwk.

the legendary sniffer of the g-strings is u. we all know it. hurhurhur
    we all know that cc is the sole supplier of those items in this part of the world, so we know the one who's really ah.."pulling all the strings"..

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Bruff bluffer! He went city for the money and limited edition £100+k frank muller watch!
    ya lor. he is $$ face.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    uh cc, we wuz kinda hoping u'll let ref atkinson have elve/maggie/jeannette et al for a while..
    else he's not gonna blow foul whenever carrot takes a tumble under erm..pressure fr defender..
    there's still time to dhl them over..

we all know that cc is the sole supplier of those items in this part of the world, so we know the one who's really ah.."pulling all the strings"..
    nice try but sadly dun hide it for bro rodz anymore.
    hehehehe

the man city game is tonight? league cup is under mio or star hub? not sure if my macs has star hub snot..lol

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    the man city game is tonight? league cup is under mio or star hub? not sure if my macs has star hub snot..lol
    Its under www.footyfire.com every game free

my connection too slow to stream

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Its under www.footyfire.com every game free

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

2). ahyooo 22pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). Koplady11 6pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    9). fotoudavid 9pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    10). sunnyday 7pts
    11). zaren 7pts!
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts

ANFIELD!!!

25-1-2012, 1945hrs GMT!!

3). 0-0 sunnyday
    5). 0-0 draw grumpy
    6). 2-1 REDS wins!! (Adam, gerrard) ahyooo
    Me having no education. I had to use my brains.-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

League Table!

2). ahyooo 22pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). Koplady11 6pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    10). sunnyday 7pts
    11). zaren 7pts!
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts

ANFIELD!!!

25-1-2012, 1945hrs GMT!!

3). 0-0 sunnyday
    5). 0-0 draw grumpy
    7). 1-1 draw (Bellamy) Car roll is useless unless bro CC wave his gstring
    hahaha

League Table!

5). wonglp 12pt
    6). Grumpy 11pts
    7). Koplady11 6pts
    8). shunzi 9pts
    10). sunnyday 7pts
    11). zaren 7pts!
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Canew 5pts
    14). Taurean 5pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts

ANFIELD!!!

25-1-2012, 1945hrs GMT!!

3). 0-0 sunnyday
    5). 0-0 draw grumpy
    7). 2-2 LFC To Final !!! (Stevie G) airfins
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Juz woke up 0-1 down..grrr

Penalty!!

1-1!! Gerrard

goal.........

is there away goal for this competition?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    is there away goal for this competition?
    Dont think so

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast