Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Nobody is jose..but how sure are you players will revolt? Rafa has got as good CV as avb..if not better..torres surely will be encouraged..
    pls la, base on track record look at Inter, he screwed up big time there! we are thankful for his help in destroying a strong inter side!

dun think Abbamovie will want to hire him too. he has been on a downhill ever since he buanged spectacularly in LFC.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Aiya, Rafa is jobless now, so he will grab any job offer given to him.....
    he only want big offer! mux haf $$ to waste!!!

look at Inter, a double winning team with josie moaningrhino and what happened when he took over.

look at LFC in his final few years with us. i will never forget the great win against Eh!SiMiLan but the rest of it... has been downhill.

worst of the worst, sold Alonso and replaced him with a clown.

we dun haf $$ to burn like some other clubs!

just asked my friend to buy the current home jersey in london..25 pounds..cheap cheap..S$50..singapore selling S$99..knn

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Bought a replica Red original Adidas 85-86 Liverpool long sleeve jessey at Peninsular Hotel basement 1, Sportica@ $95. No. 7 printed at the back with Adidas logo. Very rare piece with embroidered Adidas logo & Liverbird, Printed CrownPaints at the front. Almost same as original except without the 2 tone Liverbird on the material. Selling out fast as its out almost for 1 year n not more in production. 38-40 M, 40-42 L got stock but I didn't ask about XL. 3rd or 4th floor hv L or XL too, same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

pls la, base on track record look at Inter, he screwed up big time there! we are thankful for his help in destroying a strong inter side!

dun think Abbamovie will want to hire him too. he has been on a downhill ever since he buanged spectacularly in LFC.
    Pls la look at valencia..how he won 2 la liga beating the likes barca & madrid without much financial backing..inter is a screwed job..nobody can better the season when jose swept everything on offer..is inter doing well now? Hes a CL winner too..now thats what chelski owner wants..

he only want big offer! mux haf $$ to waste!!!

look at Inter, a double winning team with josie moaningrhino and what happened when he took over.

look at LFC in his final few years with us. i will never forget the great win against Eh!SiMiLan but the rest of it... has been downhill.

worst of the worst, sold Alonso and replaced him with a clown.

we dun haf $$ to burn like some other clubs!
    His final few years..one season we got the least defeat..if my memory didnt fail me..we thrashed the likes of real madrid & manure..beat juve & barca..no doubt we didnt do quite well against smaller teams but its a sickness suffered also by the current team under KD..

We also won the FaCup..got to CL finals twice winning once..not good enough? Im sure thats much better than your fave gaffer hodgson..lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    just asked my friend to buy the current home jersey in london..25 pounds..cheap cheap..S$50..singapore selling S$99..knn
    Current jerseys all colours can get $80 @weston peninsula

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    Sports direct give free EPL patch with jersey purchase !! Worth S$20 here but u got to iron yrself
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Not sure where he got it from. Waiting for him to return. Either today or tomorrow 319. Is the sizing very weird? I normally wear L but for this jersey. I buying S.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Sports direct give free EPL patch with jersey purchase !! Worth S$20 here but u got to iron yrself

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

His final few years..one season we got the least defeat..if my memory didnt fail me..we thrashed the likes of real madrid & manure..beat juve & barca..no doubt we didnt do quite well against smaller teams but its a sickness suffered also by the current team under KD..

We also won the FaCup..got to CL finals twice winning once..not good enough? Im sure thats much better than your fave gaffer hodgson..lolZ
    Pls la. Wait jeff jiejie come in n say last time mata wear shorts! Hehehe

Look at his most recent track records. Raf999 sux!!

rafa will do a better job then AVB.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    rafa will do a better job then AVB.
    he will definitely get a few more goals out of torreski..if thats saying much..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    he will definitely get a few more goals out of torreski..if thats saying much..
    Rafa is better but not the best for Chelsea.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Will we miss gerrard?? Nope. Infact we have better chances maybe.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

siao liao.

raf999 has alot of closet fans!

siao liao.

raf999 has alot of closet fans!
    Haha..rafa is a legend for bringing home the ole big ears number 5...home for good as we keep the original...the only one in england...manure is keeping fake trophy...lolZ

Haha..rafa is a legend for bringing home the ole big ears number 5...home for good as we keep the original...the only one in england...manure is keeping fake trophy...lolZ
    ya, i'll gif him that.

he oso has the dubious honour of tearing apart a strong LFC and replacing with rubbishes.

ya, i'll gif him that.

he oso has the dubious honour of tearing apart a strong LFC and replacing with rubbishes.
    Pls elaborate tearing apart LFC? LolZ..current starting 11 from rafa era..Reina..Skrtel..Agger..Johnson..maybe Kuyt..thats almost half of the starting lineup..

Pls elaborate tearing apart LFC? LolZ..current starting 11 from rafa era..Reina..Skrtel..Agger..Johnson..maybe Kuyt..thats almost half of the starting lineup..
    he easily tore apart the midfield. the sale of alonso is never justified and from then, he just lost it, playing weird formations and tactics.

enough about raf999. time will tell if he will be chel$ki's new messiah. hahahahahahhaa

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

List of Hat-Trick Hero/es for this season:

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

1). Airfins 30pts ----> RUNNING AWAY!!!
    2). ahyooo 25pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    3). Cheesecake 19pts ---> let's beat manCircle utd clowns!!!
    4). bro rodz 16pts ---> Raf999 in disguise!!
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). fotoudavid 12pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    7). Grumpy 12pts
    8). zaren 10pts
    9). shunzi 9pts
    10). blazer_workz 9pts
    11). sunnyday 8pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Koplady11 6pts
    14). Canew 6pts
    15). Taurean 5pts
    16). roadrunner 1pt ----> disappeared!
    17). nemesis32 1pt ----> disappeared!

26/2/2012 Sunday.
    Carling Cup Final!!!!
    LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Cardiff City
    Wembley, London.
    1600GMT.

2-2 draw. (skirtie and kite)

1). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Suarez, Carroll) CC ---> siao liao. getting lousier. =(
    2). 3-2 LFC WIN! (Gerrard, Bellamy) blazer_workz ---> 0pt
    3). 0-0 draw.... liverpool win by extra time goal by Bellamy!! (fotoudavid) ---> 0pt
    4). 1-0 LFC win! (Suarez) roDz ---> 0pt
    5). 3-1 Liverpool wins. (Suarez, Suarez) Canew ---> 0pt
    6) 2-1 LFC win!! (Suarez, Suarez) zaren ---> 0pt
    7) 4-1 REDs wins (suarez, gerrard) ahyooo ---> 0pt
    8) 3-0 LFC Wins!!! (Suarez x 2, Gerrard) wonglp ---> 0pt
    9 2-0 liverpool win carroll carroll sunny day ---> 0pt
    10). 2-0 (Carol and Bellemy) grumpy ---> 0pt

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

List of Hat-Trick Hero/es for this season:

1). WongLP --- 11/1/12 manSipTea vs. LFC (League Cup Semi Final 1st leg), 1-0 Victory with Stevie G scoring.

League Table!

1). Airfins 30pts ----> RUNNING AWAY!!!
    2). ahyooo 25pts ---> how the mighty has fallen! kekekeke >< The Fallen shall rise again >< --> watch too much transformers! :P
    3). Cheesecake 19pts ---> let's beat manCircle utd clowns!!!
    4). bro rodz 16pts ---> Raf999 in disguise!!
    5). wonglp 12pt
    6). fotoudavid 12pts ---> TRUE LFC fan who said Carroll will never score! hehehe! ---> this boy cursed carroll. sad.
    7). Grumpy 12pts
    8). zaren 10pts
    9). shunzi 9pts
    10). blazer_workz 9pts
    11). sunnyday 8pts
    12). Actor13 6pts
    13). Koplady11 6pts
    14). Canew 6pts
    15). Taurean 5pts
    16). roadrunner 1pt ----> disappeared!
    17). nemesis32 1pt ----> disappeared!

3/3/2012 Saturday
    LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Arsenal gooners!
    Anfield!!

1). 3-0 LFC WIN!!! (Carroll, Suarez) CC