Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Manshitstir United
    Manure of old toilet will do nicely..haha..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Liverpool news

Liverpool ponder Suarez sale - report

February 12, 2012

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Liverpool are considering offloading 22.8 million striker Luis Suarez after the Uruguayan misled the club over his expected pre-match handshake with Manchester United's Patrice Evra, according to reports in the UK press.

Ahead of Saturday's match at Old Trafford, Suarez intimated that he would shake the hand of Evra to signal an end to their race row - for which the striker had served an eight-match ban and paid a 40,000 fine - but snubbed the chance to do so.

His refusal to shake Evra's hand was widely criticised and after the game Liverpool issued a series of statements to apologise for the player's actions, with Liverpool's managing director, Ian Ayre, publicly admonishing the player.

He said: "We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so."

The Daily Mirror report that after "lying to his manager and undermining the club" Suarez could be shown the Anfield exit door, despite only joining the club from Ajax in the summer.

The newspaper claims Liverpool plan to begin an internal disciplinary hearing against the 25-year-old, which is likely to lead to punishment that will include a fine agreed with the PFA.

However, in the longer term, it may also see Liverpool's American owners, who have come in for criticism in the US press for their club's conduct, cut their losses and sell Suarez in the summer.

Liverpool, and manager Kenny Dalglish, have always been staunch in their support of Suarez but their critical post-match statements represent a U-turn from both club and coach.

curry sauce!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool news

Liverpool ponder Suarez sale - report
    can ask roman got another 50 to unite RH's then-dream strikeforce to conquer the league, euro, grand national....

If LFC handle Suarez case poorly..i will stop supporting this club..lets see if we sell Suarez..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    can ask roman got another 50 to unite RH's then-dream strikeforce to conquer the league, euro, grand national....
    sounds good.

can throw in torres too. hurhurhur!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    If LFC handle Suarez case poorly..i will stop supporting this club..lets see if we sell Suarez..
    errr... so selling him is good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

errr... so selling him is good or not?
    Who to replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Who to replace him?
    Dunno? But if its at a profit, ok.

The case on suarez should end, sales or not will be end of season stories, let's not get ourselves work out on speculation.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Dunno? But if its at a profit, ok.
    if we make profit, and we cant find a good or better replacement?

Ferguson stands up for Schmeichel - Sport - The Independent

Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United, yesterday denied that his goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel had racially abused the Arsenal striker Ian Wright and described the accusation as a "slur" on the club.
    Ferguson was responding to claims by Wright in the Sun newspaper that the scuffle with the Danish international in the tunnel at the end of Wednesday's highly-charged Premiership game at Highbury had been provoked by racial abuse.
    The pair had earlier clashed on the pitch when a two-footed lunge by Wright left Schmeichel clutching his ankle.
    "We can categorically deny any racist remark whatsoever from Peter Schmeichel, I can assure you of that," Ferguson told Sky Sport.

No action taken back then coz Wright did not preceed i guess? Then again, why didnt the FA take action to stop it back then?

FA=fergie's Ass

if we make profit, and we cant find a good or better replacement?
    Also out of our hands. Wait n see lo.

Agree with u bro.. So do i

jus becos of one suarez?

so, the player is indeed bigger than the club for some fans?

aboveall, the dignity and reputation of the club must come first.

if the board decide that suarez is able to change for the better, he will stay. else, he goes.

either way, i support the club.

Liverpool forever!!!

Even US press hard on the owners, asking them to act.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

All this is bcoz of senile rednose words..the FA & press always take his words seriously..

I will stop supporting LFC if Suarez is sold..enuf of rednose running the league..

Suarez is no bigger than LFC..Suarez heart is with LFC..i see nothing wrong with no handshake..ferdie didnt shake Suarez hand too..no prob..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    All this is bcoz of senile rednose words..the FA & press always take his words seriously..

I will stop supporting LFC if Suarez is sold..enuf of rednose running the league..

Suarez is no bigger than LFC..Suarez heart is with LFC..i see nothing wrong with no handshake..ferdie didnt shake Suarez hand too..no prob..
    It's not about hand shake bro....... it's the promise that saurez make.... the press in US did not act for Fergie, the fact is the owners are US based, and the owners are in sports business.... now, even the shirt sponsor's are worried and wanna meet the Club if i am correct.... the image of the club is very important now. The topic is not about hand shake already, it is about the whole club image and Suarez make a fool of KD and Club.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

It's not about hand shake bro....... it's the promise that saurez make.... the press in US did not act for Fergie, the fact is the owners are US based, and the owners are in sports business.... now, even the shirt sponsor's are worried and wanna meet the Club if i am correct.... the image of the club is very important now. The topic is not about hand shake already, it is about the whole club image and Suarez make a fool of KD and Club.
    Suarez has since apologized..so did KD..its all money driven due to ones foul mouth even though its non his concern..if not money driven i doubt KD would apologized..

Bo Bian in a money driven BPL, no money no talk. Money buys stadium, players, medical staffs, and many issues that can be solved by money. Big money.

We the fans can only chant with our heart.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Suarez made a mistake. I won't want to shake Evra's hand but since he hypocritically stretched his hand out, Suarez should return his hypocritical handshake, it's courtesy. Millions are watching him. Can always wash his hands after that mah.

I don't blame Ferdinand for not shaking Suarez's hand as his brother is a victim of racism.
    Last edited by cowmera; 14th February 2012 at 02:14 PM.
    I'm a cow with a camera