Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *60* You'll Never Walk Alone! Top 4!!!!

Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is a 'disgrace' and should never play for Liverpool again after the striker refused to shake Manchester United captain Patrice Evra's hand.

Suarez was making his first start for Liverpool at Old Trafford on Saturday since returning from an eight-match suspension after being found guilty of racially abusing Evra during the reverse meeting at Anfield in October.

Much of the pre-match build-up had been dominated by whether the two players would shake hands before kick-off but, after Evra offered his hand, Suarez ignored the gesture.

Evra then grabbed Suarez by the arm before the Uruguay international's offer of a handshake was snubbed by United defender Rio Ferdinand.

There was subsequently a bust-up between the players in the tunnel at half-time before Evra celebrated United's 2-1 win at the final whistle by jumping around near Suarez.

Red Devils boss Ferguson was stunned by Suarez's refusal to shake Evra's hand and offered a damning verdict after the match, which saw the champions move to the top of the Premier League table.

"I could not believe it, I just could not believe it," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"He's a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club, that certain player should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again.

"The history that club's got and he does that and in a situation like today could have caused a riot.

"I was really disappointed in that guy, it was terrible what he did."

Ferguson added: "It created a tension, you've seen the referee didn't know what to do about it.

"It caught him off guard. It was a terrible start to the game, a terrible atmosphere it created."

Asked if the pre-match handshakes should have been scrapped for the game as it was last month when John Terry and Anton Ferdinand faced each other, he said: "That's a different issue altogether.

"It's never been a problem really up until this situation regarding racism, it's never been a problem.

"We've got to get our house in order in terms of fighting racism. It's an important issue in this country.

"Football's come a long way from the days of John Barnes when they were throwing bananas at him to where we are today. We can't go back. We have to go forward in a positive way and ban it altogether."

Evra enthusiastically celebrated the win in front of Suarez at the end and Ferguson admitted: "He shouldn't have done that."

now SAF come and stir sai.

i also think Suarez, despite him being very talented, will not be playing for LFC next season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    so did the other man u players, who shook suarez's hand.

slam suarez for all u like, rio is no better.

all other manCircle utd players shook his hands.

only rio skipped his.

as much as i detest manCircle utd, i would feel that this is a good chance for suarez to make a statement to the world and to the delicate issue of racism if he had shook patricia evra's hand.

Shd ban Suarez next match and make him pay by docking pays. This is unacceptable behaviour. It all press tackle him he deserved it.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is a 'disgrace' and should never play for Liverpool again after the striker refused to shake Manchester United captain Patrice Evra's hand.

Suarez was making his first start for Liverpool at Old Trafford on Saturday since returning from an eight-match suspension after being found guilty of racially abusing Evra during the reverse meeting at Anfield in October.

Much of the pre-match build-up had been dominated by whether the two players would shake hands before kick-off but, after Evra offered his hand, Suarez ignored the gesture.

Evra then grabbed Suarez by the arm before the Uruguay international's offer of a handshake was snubbed by United defender Rio Ferdinand.

There was subsequently a bust-up between the players in the tunnel at half-time before Evra celebrated United's 2-1 win at the final whistle by jumping around near Suarez.

Red Devils boss Ferguson was stunned by Suarez's refusal to shake Evra's hand and offered a damning verdict after the match, which saw the champions move to the top of the Premier League table.

"I could not believe it, I just could not believe it," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"He's a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club, that certain player should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again.

"The history that club's got and he does that and in a situation like today could have caused a riot.

"I was really disappointed in that guy, it was terrible what he did."

Ferguson added: "It created a tension, you've seen the referee didn't know what to do about it.

"It caught him off guard. It was a terrible start to the game, a terrible atmosphere it created."

Asked if the pre-match handshakes should have been scrapped for the game as it was last month when John Terry and Anton Ferdinand faced each other, he said: "That's a different issue altogether.

"It's never been a problem really up until this situation regarding racism, it's never been a problem.

"We've got to get our house in order in terms of fighting racism. It's an important issue in this country.

"Football's come a long way from the days of John Barnes when they were throwing bananas at him to where we are today. We can't go back. We have to go forward in a positive way and ban it altogether."

Evra enthusiastically celebrated the win in front of Suarez at the end and Ferguson admitted: "He shouldn't have done that."

now SAF come and stir sai.

i also think Suarez, despite him being very talented, will not be playing for LFC next season.

evra's baiting of suarez at the end of the match was every bit as disgraceful as suarez's refusal to shake evra's hand before the match. fergie should just get off his moral high horse.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

KD: "If someone accused me of being a racist & I know wholeheartedly that I am certainly not, I wouldn't want to shake their hand either."

com'on, he is overly protective! this will make LFC look very bad!

he should simply have said that he missed that part or 'no comment'.

its a delicate issue and it mux be handled with extreme care.

evra's baiting of suarez at the end of the match was every bit as disgraceful as suarez's refusal to shake evra's hand before the match. fergie should just get off his moral high horse.
    he can always counter by saying that evra did that becos he was being refused a handshake at the start of the match.

which in turn, once again, points the sai to suarez.

but of course, patricia evra should never have did his moonwalk like that. its definitely as bad as suarez's act.

both of them should just be further suspended! hahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Shd ban Suarez next match and make him pay by docking pays. This is unacceptable behaviour. It all press tackle him he deserved it.
    i only fear that the FA will punish LFC.

if fine us $$, never mind. if this is S'pore, then the fine will be like the fine meted out to SMRT or SBS but then again, it is another different country and matter altogether. so, i should not move out of point.
    the fine should be an amount we can afford, so not much of a issue.

worse, minus our points. i'll be very angry!

he can always counter by saying that evra did that becos he was being refused a handshake at the start of the match.

which in turn, once again, points the sai to suarez.

but of course, patricia evra should never have did his moonwalk like that. its definitely as bad as suarez's act.

both of them should just be further suspended! hahahahahaha!

of cos fergie would love to see suarez leave LFC.... fergie hates dangerous players who make life difficult for man u. lol

of cos fergie would love to see suarez leave LFC.... fergie hates dangerous players who make life difficult for man u. lol
    ya but i believe this is the last season manCircle can achieve any success.

their team, with 1 oldie and 2 super oldies in the starting eleven, will fall part very very soon.

i only fear that the FA will punish LFC.

if fine us $$, never mind. if this is S'pore, then the fine will be like the fine meted out to SMRT or SBS but then again, it is another different country and matter altogether. so, i should not move out of point.
    the fine should be an amount we can afford, so not much of a issue.

worse, minus our points. i'll be very angry!

if the FA punishes LFC without punishing Man U, then FA are completely biased. Fergie should also be given a warning for fanning the flames of the racism spat.

any highlights? just got home

if the FA punishes LFC without punishing Man U, then FA are completely biased. Fergie should also be given a warning for fanning the flames of the racism spat.
    haha! i think the ref will not include the incident in his report, or he would be advised not to do so.

it could cause alot of unnecessary issues and problems.

haha! i think the ref will not include the incident in his report, or he would be advised not to do so.

it could cause alot of unnecessary issues and problems.

no need to hide anything lah. referees should learn to officiate more fairly, report bravely and not follow the footsteps of howard webb.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    any highlights? just got home
    Sleep and watch sun rise better.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

no need to hide anything lah. referees should learn to officiate more fairly, report bravely and not follow the footsteps of howard webb.
    follow him n anyting oso gif PK to manCircle utd clowns and then when they score, celebrate together with them.

hahahaha

If Webb, Suarez will be red carded after refusal to shake hands. Ball not kicked yet.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

still need to wake up early tomorrow to work

Sleep and watch sun rise better.

follow him n anyting oso gif PK to manCircle utd clowns and then when they score, celebrate together with them.

hahahaha
    hahaha.....webb would have danced together with evra in front of suarez after the final whistle....

If Webb, Suarez will be red carded after refusal to shake hands. Ball not kicked yet.
    if webb, suarez will be red carded, man u would be awarded a penalty. ball not kicked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    still need to wake up early tomorrow to work
    Then wait for wat?? Sleep lah. Street so quiet good to sleep. Lucky we lost else now still celebrating how to sleep. Good news Chelsea buang.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!